You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Wow, I could eat tons of those shrimp, love them, especially at the beach with a cold drink watching the tide come in..WHAT ARE U DOING TO SAVE GAS, AND ANY IDEAS?? - Page 4 302901

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
SSC wrote:I love Daytona, spent 4 months just south of there in Sanford cleaning up after Charlie, Francis and Jeane in 2004..I fell in love with the huge flea markets in the area, and Saddle Jacks bar on Hwy 1, best food there you have ever eaten...lol...The bikini and catching rays does sound inviting, nowhere else have I gotten such a deep tan as I did in Florida WHAT ARE U DOING TO SAVE GAS, AND ANY IDEAS?? - Page 4 335431
I'll have to check out Saddle Jacks next time I'm over that way. Thats great you helped clean up after those hurricanes, very commendable of you indeed. We were out of power for many days when they hit, for some reason our area always gets the power knocked out. WHAT ARE U DOING TO SAVE GAS, AND ANY IDEAS?? - Page 4 503179

Oil prices rise after Pentagon says Israeli exercises may have been aimed at Iran
--------------------------------------------
Somebody tell those Israelis to be careful; the oil price is already high enough as it is. and a war would only make things worse.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum