You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
I was a big fan of Stella when I was young. I saw her in concert and also got her autograph on a photo of her. She smiled at me and was very nice. I wanted to ask her out for a date but I knew that was the wrong time to do it, not at one of her shows for cryin' out loud,,, I'd just look like another fan that wants to be with her, that never works, you have to get on the inside of the business to ever touch people like that..lol

I was a member of her fan club etc..

Last edited by runawayhorses on Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

gypsy

gypsy

I like Stella/But like Dolly better! :)

i

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Yeah most people do. Dolly is a legend and no one can fill her shoes (or bra) lmao

Stella was the underdog in that situation. Dolly obviously will dominate that position and I don't think Stella has a problem with that. She knows her sisters fame, is well aware of it, and is willing to accept she will never reach that level of fame. Stella works at Dolly's theme park in Tenn.

I always and usually like the underdogs.

gypsy

gypsy
Hey Tyler,Don't you think they sound a like Dolly/Stella~I do love that pure country sound..

I also like good Classical,Good 50's60's rock//some 70's/80's 9o's
don't like/bubble gum/and little girl voices

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
LOL, little girl voices, Stella Parton - Standard Lie Number One  440643

Yes dolly and stella sound a lot alike.

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
lol,, i have never heard of stella parton, lol, did not even know she existed, but i dont follow music much.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum