You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What is the number one thing that  Empty What is the number one thing that Thu May 02, 2013 5:42 pm

gypsy

gypsy
pisses you off?? mine is the maniac's who drive like hell,
with no regard to others..I was coming home a bit ago,driving in a congested rural area ,no passing zone.
two idiots racing, (male) one finally passed headed straight for me, in my lane.
I had a knee jerk reaction,took the side of the rode,a small ditch,saved me,they zoomed on by without a care..

a 35 mile speed zone ,they were going at least 60/or more.

I am still pissed..

2What is the number one thing that  Empty Re: What is the number one thing that Thu May 09, 2013 2:26 am

Derri

Derri
This is a tough question to answer. I guess mine would be when people respond to a situation without reading or getting to know the entire situation. They'll just randomly jump in on a topic and either ask something outlandish or ask something that's been answered. Or they usually do something like make an accusation without knowing what is going on.

3What is the number one thing that  Empty Re: What is the number one thing that Thu May 09, 2013 2:39 am

gypsy

gypsy
That is a good one Derri..I think most people have a number of things that pisses them off.

that one I put, was immediately after the incident..

4What is the number one thing that  Empty Re: What is the number one thing that Thu May 09, 2013 11:56 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Mine is Cruelty, I despise people that are cruel. When I see someone mistreating someone it makes me very angry at that person. It makes me want to strike-out at that person and make them feel the way the person being mistreated feels.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum