You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Garden Empty Garden Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:03 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Getting tomatoes from the garden, they sure do taste good~ having to water, everything, We are in a drought`

2Garden Empty Re: Garden Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:13 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
yep it has been dry here too, im glad i dont have a garden, like i have posted the only thing good about dry weather is i dont have to cut grasss,but it rained one good rain this week, so i got out earlier with the push mower to just hit the parts that grow, when we get a little rain the low spots that hold water the high spots dry out quick but i did enough that i broke a sweat so i came in and showered, and now im fixing to eat the other half of a barbecued chicken and pot salad and cole slaw i bought at the barbecue
place here, i dont think it will rain today, but u never know, i may check the radar, but i do miss when i was a young my mom getting fresh vegies and cooking them, i dont get much of that, and i love fried squash with onions and fresh fryed okra, the frozen kind is not the same, and fresh purple hull peas,with corn bread, im just to lazy to cook much, , well im making my self hungry, enjoy ur vegies

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum