You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
i posted what i heard on the news and it was basically this, but when aol had this on their welcome screen i replaced my word on the subject with this ,

Cameron Diaz Is the 'Most Dangerous Celebrity' on the Web
by Matthew Zuras on August 19, 2010 at 11:00 AM

FILED UNDER: celebrities, security, web, internet,
Join the discussion Print
Cameron Diaz has won an award! (And no, we're not talking about her Teen Choice Award for Most Disgusting Scene in 'There's Something About Mary.') Computer security giant McAfee has named Diaz the most dangerous celebrity on the Internet, due to the massive amount of malware associated with her name. According to McAfee, you have a one in ten chance of stumbling on adware and viruses when searching for "Cameron Diaz," no matter how tame your search query is.

Diaz edged out Jessica Biel for the top spot this year, followed (in order) by Julia Roberts, Biel herself, Gisele Bündchen and Brad Pitt. (Strangely, McAfee notes that searches for people like Barack Obama and Sarah Palin are relatively safe.) We had no idea that Diaz was such a global star that her name would garner so much interest for cyber-criminals. (Why didn't Lindsay Lohan make the list in that case?) Still, for all our digs at Diaz and this dubious honor from McAffe, we have to give her props for her brilliant, frizzy performance in 'Being John Malkovich': "Don't stand in the way of my actualization as a man!" Check out the full list after the break. [From: McAfee, via: Huffington Post]

McAfee's Most Dangerous Celebrities List
1. Cameron Diaz
2. Julia Roberts
3. Jessica Biel
4. Gisele Bündchen
5. Brad Pitt
6. Adriana Lima
7. Nicole Kidman, Jennifer Love Hewitt
8. Tom Cruise
9. Penelope Cruz, Heidi Klum
10. Anna Paquin

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]