You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Welcome New Members - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome New Members Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:59 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
gypsy wrote:
ZootownChessNut wrote:I just set up my account over here so this is my first post. I think I'll take a look around and get acquainted with the site and maybe reply to a few posts. Hello to all.
Hi ,Welcome to the Site, Zootown
Do you know them Gypsy? Maybe you can explain to them how to click the last page number to see the latest posts in topics that have more than one page.

27Welcome New Members - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome New Members Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:51 pm

gypsy

gypsy
no don't know who it is, just saw new person,and post thought I would say hi, and welcome them:)

28Welcome New Members - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome New Members Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:48 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
gypsy wrote:no don't know who it is, just saw new person,and post thought I would say hi, and welcome them:)
OK

29Welcome New Members - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome New Members Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:57 pm

gypsy

gypsy
runawayhorses wrote:
gypsy wrote:no don't know who it is, just saw new person,and post thought I would say hi, and welcome them:)
OK
Yes I do know this person just didn't recognize this name, he goes by another name at iyt we have played several games.

30Welcome New Members - Page 2 Empty Hello Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:29 pm

Mr Olympic

Mr Olympic
Hello Everyone.

http://limejax.forumotion.co.uk/

31Welcome New Members - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome New Members Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:16 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Hi Mr Olympic, welcome aboard!

32Welcome New Members - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome New Members Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:37 am

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran
Hello Mr Olympic

Welcome to the Forum from Candy in Harlow Essex.

The Lounge is where you can CHAT and ask Questions ect.
Go to Home Page. Or select a Forum from below.
There is a Forum for sports or you can post a Video from U-tube or Photobucket.
Use the Embed Code. I have an idea you are quite computer efficient.
Perhaps that is your Job?

Well we are about to hold the Olympics in our Country.
Would you make a good candidate?

Wonder if we will lose money over this venture.

I hope to see you post. Regards Jean

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/allcreativefriends/

33Welcome New Members - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome New Members Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:32 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Welcome Mr. Olympic, glad to have you join us. Please feel free to join in any topic or post any of your interests. If you need any help please ask we are all more than glad to answer your questions.

34Welcome New Members - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome New Members Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:23 pm

Mysty

Mysty
Hi! I'm Mysty Welcome New Members - Page 2 67629 I'm a regular on a few boards, and do own one myself going on three years now.. ,but, I have it on lock down at the moment .....
I came across this board last week, but joined today when I saw the link on another forum, that I'm an administrator on.
I am 32 years old... and teach 4th grade. I have a 10 year old daughter who is going on 18 lol. I am glad to be a part of this board, and hope to meet a lot of new people Welcome New Members - Page 2 586187

35Welcome New Members - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome New Members Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:11 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Hi Mysty good to meet you. Welcome on board!

36Welcome New Members - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome New Members Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:52 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Welcome Mysty! smile

37Welcome New Members - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome New Members Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:33 am

Mysty

Mysty
Thanks Gypsy and Tyler... Welcome New Members - Page 2 67629 What is the age range here?

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum