You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Its freezing outside yikes! Empty Its freezing outside yikes! Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:56 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
I actually hate winter too, in fact all seasons. I don't like weather in general. No matter what season it is I am always uncomfortable.

I would prefer to be in a really insulated house with a great central unit, to keep the temp at a constant degree year around. I would never go outside basically. I hate all weather.

I wish I was born and lived on a spaceship, in a galaxy far, far away. Completely controlled environment. I guess I was born too soon for that. But I hate all weather. I would prefer to never go outside again. I find nothing pleasing about anything outside whatsoever. I used to when I was younger, but not anymore.

2Its freezing outside yikes! Empty Re: Its freezing outside yikes! Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:19 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
its going to 22 degrees tonight and 18 tomorrow nite, its really cold at work, we dont have good heaters, in the big building i work in , we do where i eat, i just try to dress warm but where if i dress to warm i can take layers off, take care,

3Its freezing outside yikes! Empty Re: Its freezing outside yikes! Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:54 am

gypsy

gypsy
Cold here also suppose to be 16 degrees tonight~ I am ready for Spring ,The Minute after Christmas LOL

4Its freezing outside yikes! Empty Re: Its freezing outside yikes! Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:57 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
one weather says 14 here tonight and one says 22, i trust the 14 degree sight more, it gives the time it updated,

5Its freezing outside yikes! Empty Re: Its freezing outside yikes! Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:12 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Well its going to warm up here this weekend, suppose to be in the lower 70's which is perfect to me. So I guess I won't add another log to my fireplace, I'll just let it burn itself down, start it up when it gets cold again.. lol

6Its freezing outside yikes! Empty Re: Its freezing outside yikes! Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:46 am

gypsy

gypsy
I have a small fireplace in our bedroom//love it~~

7Its freezing outside yikes! Empty Re: Its freezing outside yikes! Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:46 am

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
i have a 42 inch log fireplace in the den , moss rock, me and my dad cut alot of wood, he had one also, one year we cut 13 trucks of wood, but first him then me put gas logs in, and they look so real, u have to look hard to tell, but mine u have to keep the damper open. its pretty but most the heat goes up the chimney . and that has to suck air from somewhere, i got mine before the ventless gas logs came out, which u can keep the damper closed. but they are not as pretty, totally different way they work.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum