You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Flash Animation (SWF) Files Empty Flash Animation (SWF) Files Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:33 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Ok, I thought I'd explain how I made this animation. Its a Flash driven animation (SWF). Great new technology that is used in most all the videos you see online these days, and many other applications.

First I chose and downloaded a video I liked of a fireplace burning from YouTube. There are many to choose from. This Fireplace video was originally about 6 1/2 minutes long. So what I did was, I edited the video on my computer to make it about 1 1/2 minutes long because they repeat over and over again if done properly. I did that because I was going to make a SWF file out of it and use it as a signature for this forum. I didn't want the file size too big so it will load quickly for a signature that will be attached to my posts in a thread. So keeping the size down helps and makes it more functional. Its not in a video player like videos you see at YouTube and other places, its a non-stopping Flash driven animation with no controls. Perfect for animations. Flash is the way to go these days in some cases for animation, like banners, logos, icons, or anything,,,etc.

OK. After I finished editing the video I used a program on my computer that converts video to SWF files and made a SWF file out of it.

Then I uploaded the SWF file to Photobucket and copied the "Flash" code and pasted it into my profile signature box. I am leaving my signature off this post and am simply posting my animation I'm speaking of, as to not have 2 images of the same thing in one post.

P.S. Turn up the volume on your computer. :)

2Flash Animation (SWF) Files Empty Re: Flash Animation (SWF) Files Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:04 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
oh trust me, thats the first thing i noticed was the sound, i thought i was in a forest fire, lmao. it is nice,

3Flash Animation (SWF) Files Empty Re: Flash Animation (SWF) Files Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:02 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
lol thanks.

That picture cube I posted earlier is also Flash technology.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum