You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tell Republicans Empty Tell Republicans Sun May 15, 2011 6:57 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Tell Republicans to Stop Subsidizing Big Oil
www.dscc.org
I demand that Republicans stop sending my money to Big Oil corporations in the form of huge tax breaks. They're making enormous profits and doing just fine. It's time to put the needs of the middle class first

2Tell Republicans Empty Re: Tell Republicans Sun May 15, 2011 7:16 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Its time to go to alternative fuel. Its time to put the oil companies out of business in that capacity. Its time they spend there money on alternative fuel and knock off this oil drilling everywhere. They will never go away, they are too rich and powerful, and political power to do what they want. they are one of the real owners of this country. Oil company owners only care about money and power.

I know Florida has a lot of political power because its a rich state, that's the only reason we can keep them from drilling to close to FL. Money and political power. The rich billionaires that live here in Florida don't want there property and businesses destroyed. They want Florida protected. From a financial viewpoint, Florida could buy and sell most states in the south, and other states in the US too.

We have the tech to fuel a car with water for crying out loud. But the oil companies don't want that. They want you to keep buying there fuel. They don't care about the environment or anything like that. They want to take every last drop of oil in the earth and sell it to you. Then they will get into alternative fuel. They'll control that too.

As George Carlin says, "Its a big club and you and I are not in it".

3Tell Republicans Empty Re: Tell Republicans Mon May 16, 2011 12:16 am

gypsy

gypsy
Again, I agree,, we have to continue to voice.. I do not want anymore drilling~in the US an alternative is there,but Repugs don't want that!! big oil companies make the pigs richer!!

4Tell Republicans Empty Re: Tell Republicans Mon May 16, 2011 1:24 am

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
have u noticed on tv for the first time the chevy volt and nissan, i forget the name but nissans is purely electic,they are advertizing them for sale like they have never before, but it will take years for ppl to be able to afford those, it think they cost more, and expensive batteries, its coming but will take along time but u have to start somewhere, and this is the closest thing to a real start i have seen,,,take care

5Tell Republicans Empty Re: Tell Republicans Tue May 17, 2011 2:47 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Yes I'm glad there is a market for them. The power people are allowing 'some' to be made to sell. But they are not ready to permit a massive low priced car that doesn't need there fuel. They are just giving a taste to people that can afford it of things to come. Electric cars, and other cars that run on alternative fuel. But they don't want it do diminish there ability to sell the American public the fuel at this time. They will take all the oil out of the earth first before they allow massive cheep alternative fuel and battery run cars. They are just allowing a few right now to sell them. They are allowing the change gradually. They want to get all the oil first. But are thinking ahead to the future of how to keep making money. They know the oil will someday run out.

That's my view.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum