You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Obama's Accomplishments - Page 2 Empty Re: Obama's Accomplishments Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:06 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
gypsy wrote:very true it will come~ I sure will believe what I want! oh and the economy can't grow on trickle down wealth either, Tax raises on the 2%rich will have to be done!

when pigs fly that will happen, the republican will not raise taxes. and they control things, obama is a bystander at this point, its gridlock they will not pass many of this things and he can veto their bills, but i once read many years ago, gridlock is not a bad thing, atleast washington is not spending more money, well i have said things over and over so im done,

27Obama's Accomplishments - Page 2 Empty Re: Obama's Accomplishments Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:07 pm

gypsy

gypsy
like I said we shall see,if the pugs keep doing what they are doing for the last 21/2years they may be out of a job~~hahaha Go Democrats/Obama 2012!! of course they won't raise taxes on the wealthy because their greed won't let them they wouldn't get the big payoffs they get from the wealthy and big business! they are about as low in humanity as they can get~

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum