Democrat>for the People
Republican> Money and Big Corporations
Independent>just ambling
T-party>crazy radicals

2A question? Empty Re: A question? Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:06 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
I don't think he would side with any of them. I think he would be for all Republicans Democrats and Independents. He would look at the big picture not one particular party. He wouldn't see people in categories like that. They are all the same, just people. You are using Jesus for your subject matter so for the sake of argument we will assume he is the son of God. Its logical to assume God doesn't see people as Republicans, Democrats or Independents, he sees all of us as his children. He doesn't favor one party over another, or one country over another. That would be absurd for an almighty God creator of the Universe. God wouldn't think about money either, that would be another absurdity. Your question is really what is absurd.. LOL But interesting. :)

3A question? Empty Re: A question? Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:13 pm

gypsy

gypsy
ok break it down, of course he is for all mankind, but what would he support for the good,his teachings go with common man,poor,downtrodden, the wealthy he spoke to them that it would be hard for a wealthy man to enter heaven,he (Jesus) overturned the moneychangers tables in the only angry mode referred to in the Bible, because they cheated the people. I think he would prefer,helping the meek,and people who struggle.
the meaning of my question was just that, he definitely does not approve of what is happening in the world today Absurd? I think Not

4A question? Empty Re: A question? Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:22 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Your interpretation of God and Jesus is why your question doesn't work or play well. You are saying God's teachings come from the Bible. A book full of atrocities and contradictions that obviously to any rational thinking human being would not accept as God's word. I can only speak about a God that is reasonable not the God of the bible, that is absurd in and of itself.

Ok, the ridiculous God of the bible would side with Democrats. Feel better now? A question? 503179

5A question? Empty Re: A question? Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:30 pm

gypsy

gypsy
no, Tyler that is your thoughts because you don't believe in the Bible, but don't call my belief ridiculous or an absurdity,I don't call your thoughts, belief one~they are your thoughts. we have no way of proving the bible true,or false, but the scripts and findings lately is proving that it may just be true.Yes I believe he would be more Democratic, that was all I was asking, plus in most mens minds/hearts the truth is there, for the democratic way to believe.

Last edited by gypsy on Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

6A question? Empty Re: A question? Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:32 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Let me make a small example of your God of the Bible. If you believe in the bible you believe that God is a Murder. Anymore questions? A question? 440643

7A question? Empty Re: A question? Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:46 pm

gypsy

gypsy
I think just like mankind now murder was done in the bible,for reasons.War/Evil! the old testament is very harsh that is why Jesus was born for all man kinds redemption,yes maybe even God made errors then.
I don't understand a lot of the bible so I can't break it down,I go with what is in my Heart,and Soul and the good there is,and
try to eliminate the bad, it was just a hypothetical question not meaning anything as deep as we are discussing now.
I also don't understand the creation of Adam and Eve, and the temptation put there if God was all knowing why did he tempt them? Oh well it can really get very pronounced and deep! :)

8A question? Empty Re: A question? Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:55 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
The answer is a simple one. The Bible is make believe, science-fiction if you will, a fairy tale. Untrue and a lie. It was created by Man for the sole purpose to control people, and keep them under control. A scare tactic. False to the core. The bible has nothing to do with reality or the truth.

The bible is so flawed as to be an insult to GOD!!, let alone my own intelligence. The bible was created and nurtured by Man, for his own selfish reasons.

There is your truth. If a real God does actually exist he is loving and kind and just, and has nothing to do with the bible. Period. That is your truth you seek. The sooner you start rejecting the bible as Gods word the sooner he will be smiling upon you. He may even thank you for not believing the atrocities that were attributed to him in that book.

9A question? Empty Re: A question? Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:11 pm

gypsy

gypsy
that is your belief, I respect it, I think the bible more as a History book~I think the old testament was what man created for control, some of it. but the new testament was more history of Jesus and the times. Tyler what you stated in your belief, is not fact ,no more than mine is fact~ an absurdity,to think it is. :) I will go along with my belief what God is, and what mankind should follow, the question was a good one,because it is a retrospect of what is actually happening in today's world

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum