You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Missing Teleprompter.. Empty Missing Teleprompter.. Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:41 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Can it get an more funny, poor OWEbama, someone stole his teleprompter on his( Canadian built bus not American made ) bus tour , what in the world will he do now ???

2Missing Teleprompter.. Empty Re: Missing Teleprompter.. Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:59 pm

SSC wrote:Can it get an more funny, poor OWEbama, someone stole his teleprompter on his( Canadian built bus not American made ) bus tour , what in the world will he do now ???
All he needs to say is what he has been saying: "It's all George Bush's fault, I am wonderful".

3Missing Teleprompter.. Empty Re: Missing Teleprompter.. Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:08 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
HAHA..yep the It's Not My Fault line. Sure seems after 3 years the blame Bush whimpy line would be worn out. But with limited excuses guess this is the best he can come up with, everything points back to him..Sucks to be Owebama.

4Missing Teleprompter.. Empty Re: Missing Teleprompter.. Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:29 pm

SSC wrote:HAHA..yep the It's Not My Fault line. Sure seems after 3 years the blame Bush whimpy line would be worn out. But with limited excuses guess this is the best he can come up with, everything points back to him..Sucks to be Owebama.
The new message: "Republicans are too dumb to understand his jobs bill".

Maybe that's why the Dems want us to pass bills without reading them. We are too dumb. Hasn't that always been his message?

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum