You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner

gypsy

gypsy
hahaha that is so funny: the dog was having a ball:)

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Very funny. That's how black people cook crab. lol

gypsy

gypsy
haha really now? I bet white people would be hopping too. plus that isn't Michelle!! LOL

Looks like a guy to me:)

5Michelle Obama cooking Soul Food - crab cooking Empty I missed this when you posted it. Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:43 am

This vid reminds me of my mom's first crab boil. We had gone crabbing for our first time, and had done surprisingly well. So she puts on a big pot of water and heats to a boil. When she slid the crab into the pot,one of them,alive of course, fell to the floor. She didn't freak totally out like the woman in the video, but she sure as hell wasn't gonna pick the damn thing up. My fearless brother just reached down and picked it up by it's hind end. That was funny as hell at the time. It was the first time I had ever seen her completely at a loss as what to do.

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
I have never cooked live crab before but I have had crab at restaurants, its very good. That woman in the video should have dumped the whole bag into the pot, instead it looks like she dumped them on the table, which makes me wonder if the video was a setup. Could have been staged. Either way, its funny.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum