You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Good Morning  - Page 2 Empty Re: Good Morning Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:08 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
gypsy wrote:Tyler! come down to earth..A simple Good Morning post,put you on a tailspin? and led to this? my post was so obtrusive? so you asked some to join in? remember? I have been there~
Yes, you been there and lost. If you want to go up against me that is a losing proposition. You are pretending you did nothing wrong and trying to shift the subject to the good morning topic. This is another prime example of your tactics. You avoid what is on the table in a attempt to derail the actual subject.

27Good Morning  - Page 2 Empty Re: Good Morning Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:16 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Tyler,a winning solution? I will take off ignore will they me?
it works both ways!

Also Tyler I am never a looser,only a learner

28Good Morning  - Page 2 Empty Broad mindness Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:28 pm

gypsy

gypsy
you know what I think? well maybe you don't?"
I think we can all coincide together,do you Thunk!!

29Good Morning  - Page 2 Empty Re: Good Morning Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:32 pm

gypsy

gypsy
[quote="gypsy"]Tyler,a winning solution? I will take off ignore will they me?
it works both ways!
not a chat cheers

30Good Morning  - Page 2 Empty Re: Good Morning Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:51 pm

gypsy

gypsy
I never call someone a looser

31Good Morning  - Page 2 Empty Re: Good Morning Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:02 pm

gypsy

gypsy
loss is devastating like cancer..this is not

!

32Good Morning  - Page 2 Empty Re: Good Morning Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:12 pm

gypsy

gypsy
go up against you??

33Good Morning  - Page 2 Empty Re: Good Morning Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:22 pm

gypsy

gypsy
[quote="runawayhorses"]I( will express good morning poems good life,in one forum cheers

34Good Morning  - Page 2 Empty Re: Good Morning Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:57 pm

gypsy

gypsy
saw many times,when my posts were also blocked,two against one//really who cares?

35Good Morning  - Page 2 Empty Re: Good Morning Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:37 pm

gypsy

gypsy
maybe it is not fixed?

36Good Morning  - Page 2 Empty Re: Good Morning Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:06 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
gypsy wrote:maybe it is not fixed?
Maybe I should fix it now. There is an easy solution.

37Good Morning  - Page 2 Empty Re: Good Morning Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:15 am

gypsy

gypsy
solution

38Good Morning  - Page 2 Empty Re: Good Morning Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:37 am

gypsy

gypsy
I have one thing to say,we all post over! each other..

39Good Morning  - Page 2 Empty Re: Good Morning Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:44 am

gypsy

gypsy
no not impossible, nothing is

40Good Morning  - Page 2 Empty Re: Good Morning Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:31 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
lmao. all i did was suggest gyp , do a topic on good morning and put that good morning in the same topic each day for neatness, since i feel it will be only her posting in that good morning, she would be the only poster, so she can post anytime in that topic should work, but this is no big deal, this is a forum and thats all it is, this is not rocket science, lol, but its funny ppl take it so serious.. i dont, funny the firestorm it created , it makes me laugh,, ppl have real problems in life, this forum is not one of them,
well i will head out wednesday morning , all have a good thanksgiving, take care,

41Good Morning  - Page 2 Empty Re: Good Morning Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:38 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
rosco 357 wrote:lmao. all i did was suggest gyp , do a topic on good morning and put that good morning in the same topic each day for neatness, since i feel it will be only her posting in that good morning, she would be the only poster, so she can post anytime in that topic should work, but this is no big deal, this is a forum and thats all it is, this is not rocket science, lol, but its funny ppl take it so serious.. i dont, funny the firestorm it created , it makes me laugh,, ppl have real problems in life, this forum is not one of them,
well i will head out wednesday morning , all have a good thanksgiving, take care,
Its not that simple. If she posts in her topic everyday or more right after moon or SSC posts in another topic in the same section that will cover there topics. That's what she was doing. I saw it, I followed it day by day as it was happening. I asked her to wait 2 hours. rosco, this may all be a joke to you but I am running this forum and I take this seriously on being fair and how its run. Anything I put an effort into like this forum I take seriously in the running of it. You obviously don't care so I see no reason for you to be Moderator any longer. I have busted my ass making this forum fair and completely functional. You want to make light of it I take that as a personal insult, but I will recover.

As of now you are no longer Moderator of this forum. This is not a slap in the face, I respect you and still consider you a friend, I am reacting to your thinking running a forum is a joke, and your obvious intentions of not doing anything to help run it the way I want it run because its not important to you.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum