1A question Empty A question Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:56 pm

gypsy

gypsy
what does life mean to you?define

2A question Empty Re: A question Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:04 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Life is a little tweeting bird, chirping in a meadow. Life is a wreath of pretty flowers which smell bad.. A question 440643

No, I don't know. I think you live you die and what its all for I do not know. Why are we here, for what purpose. Could be there is no purpose. We have a will to survive and make ourselves happy, that seems to be all that is inherently inborn in us all. Some are luckier than others and have health and make themselves happy everyday, others do not.

I don't know what the meaning of life is. That is one of the unknowns of the world. Could be nothing at all.

3A question Empty Re: A question Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:09 am

gypsy

gypsy
Pretty flowers don't smell bad! lol
I wish I had the answers.. I Don't. but I have the soul

4A question Empty Re: A question Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:11 pm

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran
gypsy wrote:what does life mean to you?define

Matter and Anti Matter...

Physical material (as opposed to spiritual) substance of a particular composition and consistency; something that has mass and takes up space

Now we come to the BIG Bang when one of the materials in these matters...suddenly collided and made a Big Bang

We are still looking for it.

Stretching my mind further we may be able to make another Universe

My Purpose is Survival. Also to Produce another...and maybe to Hunt down Men
I am good at all Three.

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/allcreativefriends/

5A question Empty Re: A question Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:21 pm

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran
In all seriousness...Ahem! Sleep
Am I really this boring...

If you look at the layers of sediment showing a timeline of Earth's history, man's existence upon this earth so far is a very thin layer of dust. What rules?

52f splattering of rain here...11 deg centigrade

Matter and Anti Matter rules....an even number colliding will kill each other off.
But more wars and a few Volcanos might make us exstinct. Just like the dinosaurs...who I suppose might be residing in heaven.

6A question Empty Re: A question Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:03 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Life begins at birth, and ends at death. What we make of it in between is up to each person. You have many options in your journey, the choices one makes for success or failure are the life lessons. You either learn from them or accomplish nothing. You can be either be a leader or a follower but the latter the view will always be the same. No where is it written life is fair but learning to strive to take your time on earth to the highest level will be your reward.

7A question Empty Re: A question Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:54 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Here ya go!

8A question Empty Re: A question Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:02 am

gypsy

gypsy
~Physical material (as opposed to spiritual) substance of a particular composition and consistency; something that has mass and takes up space~post from Jean___ What do you mean by your comment above? what is that particular composite,and consistency?

9A question Empty Re: A question Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:06 am

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran
gypsy wrote:~Physical material (as opposed to spiritual) substance of a particular composition and consistency; something that has mass and takes up space~post from Jean___ What do you mean by your comment above? what is that particular composite,and consistency?

Building blocks of Matter
Matter contains Particles.
I cannot tell you the Composite...maybe atoms which are very light in weight..ect;

The Universe is exspanding and Stars are moving away from us.

10A question Empty Re: A question Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:40 pm

gypsy

gypsy
so most of you that responded,negative
don't have a soul?

11A question Empty Re: A question Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:44 am

gypsy

gypsy
SSC wrote:Life begins at birth, and ends at death. What we make of it in between is up to each person. You have many options in your journey, the choices one makes for success or failure are the life lessons. You either learn from them or accomplish nothing. You can be either be a leader or a follower but the latter the view will always be the same. No where is it written life is fair but learning to strive to take your time on earth to the highest level will be your reward.
how do you know?

12A question Empty Re: A question Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:28 am

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran
http://mcooki.es/291407

The Biggest Lie In History....

Look on the net...

soul
spiritual part of a human being that is separate from the physical body; spirit; essence, core; personification; human being; emotion;

soul; supernatural being, demon, ghost; psyche; essence;

13A question Empty Re: A question Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:47 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Gypsy, it is my opinion as none of us know what lies in the hereafter. It is a matter of beliefs, there are no facts to dispute or substantiate life after death.

14A question Empty Re: A question Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:01 pm

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran

Listen carefully

The Bible is written by Man

When your dead your dead and that's it....

15A question Empty Re: A question Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:16 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Candy I agree with you, when you are dead that is it, over, done, finished,the end. Yes the bible was written by man in his own words and has for centuries been used to control the masses.
As far as soul, that is a deep feeling, not something that flies off into space on the wings of a dove. Music and food have soul.

A question Chest50

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum