You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26The End of Summer - Page 2 Empty Re: The End of Summer Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:59 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
What do you think I just did?

27The End of Summer - Page 2 Empty Re: The End of Summer Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:02 am

gypsy

gypsy
LOL [i] waS LAST ON THE TRACT .. love it! A beautiful time..don't know but a beautiful song!

28The End of Summer - Page 2 Empty Re: The End of Summer Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:12 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
I don't know what you're talking about, but I posted a video of Nat King Cole singing Autumn Leaves, and then you posted a video after me 30 minutes later of the same song.

Last edited by runawayhorses on Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total

29The End of Summer - Page 2 Empty Re: The End of Summer Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:12 am

gypsy

gypsy
I did say there was a song

30The End of Summer - Page 2 Empty Re: The End of Summer Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:15 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
What?? Why did you post a video of the song when I already posted it 20 minutes before?

31The End of Summer - Page 2 Empty Re: The End of Summer Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:21 am

gypsy

gypsy
Because my computer is slow//on its last legs!

32The End of Summer - Page 2 Empty Re: The End of Summer Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:28 am

gypsy

gypsy
Because my computer is messed up.getting a new tower,,this week would not let me post You tube,,I tricked around..

33The End of Summer - Page 2 Empty Re: The End of Summer Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:33 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Ok, well I'm going to bed.

Jean if you read this the video of Nat King Cole are on page 2.

34The End of Summer - Page 2 Empty Re: The End of Summer Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:36 am

gypsy

gypsy
Because I was trying also to post

35The End of Summer - Page 2 Empty Re: The End of Summer Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:01 pm

almajean

almajean
Both videos are lovely...I need to learn how to post them, one of these days The End of Summer - Page 2 460456375

36The End of Summer - Page 2 Empty Re: The End of Summer Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:42 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Hi Alma, it took me a while to learn how,sometimes I still have trouble.

37The End of Summer - Page 2 Empty Re: The End of Summer Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:47 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
How to Post Videos

I'm going to explain one of the ways on how to post videos on the forum to include in your posts. I made some screenshots to illustrate the procedure, please refer to them for visual examples.

First: Before you do anything on the forum you first need to find the video at "YouTube" you would like to post. Once you are viewing the video at YouTube, copy the address (URL) that is in your address bar of your browser. That is the page the video is on, now you will paste that address in your post as explained below.

1} Click one of the "Post Reply" or "New Topic" buttons like you normally would when replying or starting a new topic, then you will be directed to the text box that you write your message in. Above that text box are small buttons, they are referred to as "Text editors" that will do various things depending on which button you click, some will make your text larger and others will change the color of your text. In this example we are going to use the "Video" button to show how to post a video. The video button is located under the red arrow to show you where it is, as you will see in this screenshot below. It is as you can see the forth one from the right-hand side. It also has a video tape image on it to help identify its purpose, which is to post a video. What you now do is click this button and a small screen will display. Please refer to the second visual screenshot below the first one here to view what happens when you click this button, and I will continue this tutorial from there:

2} This screenshot shows the small screen that displays when you click the button, all you do now is add the URL (Page address) of the video in the black space provided, and then click the small "OK" button.

Now you can write a message to include with the video if you like and "Send" the post like you normally would.

That's all there is to it! You have now posted a video using the text editor.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum