You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1School Shopping Empty School Shopping Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:11 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Geeez is there no end to shopping for the kid. Her Momma took her yesterday, I took her today, hopefully we are done, I miss the days of uniforms it was a no brainer, same colored shirt, same colored bottoms. High school is a financial killer for clothes, and school fees. Glad we only have one, I feel sorry for those with 2 or 3 in school.

2School Shopping Empty Re: School Shopping Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:46 pm

gypsy

gypsy
At one time,We had 3 in high school ,3 in grade school, prices were a bit cheaper then,but still on a farmers pay,and me working part time,it was tough ..of course they worked in fields of other farms also.which helped.
that is why I have always pitched in,for the Grand boys,now two in college,and two in junior high.but they work during the summer in machine shop,,farming,tobacco,and hauling hay so they have some good spending money.our kids are the future that is why I strive to see
laws, and support for them in education, and anything to help them succeed.

3School Shopping Empty Re: School Shopping Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:10 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
We spent $600.00 in 2 days on clothes and still have about $100.00 in school fees and supplies. She just got her driving permit so soon she will need a car, but watching her grow up a straight A student already getting letters from universities and taking the hardest classes she can makes it all worth while.

4School Shopping Empty Re: School Shopping Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:27 pm

gypsy

gypsy
I agree,if they excel,if they give the best they can,I am there for them,as America should,if they can't.. I am still for them to be helped,like America should be..
our 16year old is waiting for the six month waiting period,and experienced hours to kick in..I like this experience rule,I think saves many lives.

5School Shopping Empty Re: School Shopping Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:32 am

SSC

SSC
Admin
She gets her secondary license in Jan. this will let her drive to and from school with a curfew at 18 she gets her permanent one.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum