You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1enough on Sarah? yes Empty enough on Sarah? yes Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:46 am

gypsy

gypsy
Two things!! she comments on the lies the aids in hers, and McCains camp and she denounces them??~about the clothes, Africa, and many things she did not know, we all saw it on national tv.. but she has no qualms on the lies,robo calls, she and mcCain performed about Obama, and most have been proven lies..umm
reckon, she will give the clothes back??LOL sorry folks my opinion along with about 60% of Americans, she is a fake.and not very smart..

also look it up, her fellow alaskans have also dropped, in their favor of her,, she will have to overcome a lot to be back on the political roll..
I do agree she is good at BS, like most Politicians,,will be interesting the next four years and beyond,,my last opinion on Miz Palin,until she renters the political *Big Dogs*!!
also funny she has not denounced Ted Stevens,, Another ummm!

2enough on Sarah? yes Empty Re: enough on Sarah? yes Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:58 am

SSC

SSC
Admin
Jesus Gypsy do you ever stop ??? How many threads do we need about Sara Palin ? Get off her ass the election is over drop it for christ sake.

3enough on Sarah? yes Empty Re: enough on Sarah? yes Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:03 am

gypsy

gypsy
ok I can do that,when you drop puns about our president elect,until he has a chance!! fair? then after that swang away LOL

many stories out there, but we have to choose what we believe/truth

4enough on Sarah? yes Empty Re: enough on Sarah? yes Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:05 am

gypsy

gypsy
SSC wrote:Jesus Gypsy do you ever stop ??? How many threads do we need about Sara Palin ? Get off her ass the election is over drop it for christ sake.

also do you ever stop?? prez elect hasn't even had a chance an you Bitch?? come on fair ?

5enough on Sarah? yes Empty Re: enough on Sarah? yes Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:11 am

SSC

SSC
Admin
I didn't vote for the goofy bastard , I have no respect for him . His campaign promises sure aren't going to help me . I'll bitch for the next 4 years .

6enough on Sarah? yes Empty Re: enough on Sarah? yes Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:28 am

gypsy

gypsy
Tough! SSC LOL America did vote for him..

Goofy?? he must top the last one~

7enough on Sarah? yes Empty Re: enough on Sarah? yes Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:34 am

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
gypsy wrote:Two things!! she comments on the lies the aids in hers, and McCains camp and she denounces them??~about the clothes, Africa, and many things she did not know, we all saw it on national tv.. but she has no qualms on the lies,robo calls, she and mcCain performed about Obama, and most have been proven lies..umm
reckon, she will give the clothes back??LOL sorry folks my opinion along with about 60% of Americans, she is a fake.and not very smart..

also look it up, her fellow alaskans have also dropped, in their favor of her,, she will have to overcome a lot to be back on the political roll..
I do agree she is good at BS, like most Politicians,,will be interesting the next four years and beyond,,my last opinion on Miz Palin,until she renters the political *Big Dogs*!!
also funny she has not denounced Ted Stevens,, Another ummm!

what in the hell are u talking about, she never took the cloths, they stayed in the plane. duhh.the republicans bought the cloths and belong to them and are being inventoried to take back or donate , she should not comment on stevens , his case in on appeal ,besides thats a senate issue, i was going to look for the best in obama, but not now, im going to be on that two tones ass like white on rice, we have buckwheat for a president elect, aint that great..maybe he will give whoopie a job .. lol, i think i have a name for our new president elect, from now on im calling him buckwheat, from the little rascals, OTA,, lmao,, oh yeah the next 4 years will be marvelous, , but i will only comment on facts of his actions as they happen, and dont forget sarah will be on gretas show at 9 central time monday, cheers

8enough on Sarah? yes Empty Re: enough on Sarah? yes Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:44 am

SSC

SSC
Admin
Rosco once again you have come thru with the perfect description Buckwheat it is enough on Sarah? yes 729264

9enough on Sarah? yes Empty Re: enough on Sarah? yes Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:44 am

gypsy

gypsy
haha rosco, so your there? you saw her give back the clothes, why were they in the plane belly,she returned to alaska ? I think the report was!!t on her way home,,
first she
denounces Stevens/then she doesn't, maybe that repub voice??

remembe, she benefits for her to support Stevens,, I will laugh at this~~ she is a farce,as most people beside you few noted~

Good luck~~ I hope she does run 2012 and has many to tutor her
LOL

10enough on Sarah? yes Empty Re: enough on Sarah? yes Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:59 am

SSC

SSC
Admin
Are you so dumb you don't read ..her clothes belong to the Republican party, they are accounting for the cost then donating them to charity, she will not comment on Stevens as she stated in a public statement. What is your problem ? Worry about Obama's wife and her tacky election night outfit. That is YOUR first lady now.

11enough on Sarah? yes Empty Re: enough on Sarah? yes Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:06 am

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
yes and mrs, buckwheat has that big mule ass and bow legs we have to look at mrs buckwheat for 4 years, aint that grand, lmao, he must have something on the side, he cant stab that at nite, lol,,she is embarasing, to me for the world to see what we have,,

12enough on Sarah? yes Empty Re: enough on Sarah? yes Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:11 am

gypsy

gypsy
LOL Iam not the Dumb one~~my dear~ figure it out,so the clothes she is suppose to leave behind is on her plane returning to Alaska..?? as Figi says enough on Palin~~ my comment she is not worth it !!wink if I find something I will send it to ya on (McCain~~

13enough on Sarah? yes Empty Re: enough on Sarah? yes Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:18 am

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
gypsy wrote:haha rosco, so your there? you saw her give back the clothes, why were they in the plane belly,she returned to alaska ? I think the report was!!t on her way home,,
first she
denounces Stevens/then she doesn't, maybe that repub voice??

remembe, she benefits for her to support Stevens,, I will laugh at this~~ she is a farce,as most people beside you few noted~

Good luck~~ I hope she does run 2012 and has many to tutor her
LOL

because dumb ass she that was the plane the rnc used for her , she did not take the cloths on a comercial flight home, damn im glad kentuk voted for macain so i know that all ppl there are not like u, gee, i dont think she has any desire to do anything but work for alaska, the liberal press was what got on her and gave bidden a pass, but she stood well anyway, its over so we can study buckwheat now, u will see buckwheat will be the farce,my gosh it like the jeffersons, moving on up, to the east side to that big ass whitehouse in the sky, lol, the thing is the dems will be fighting dems, left against central, its already in the news,

14enough on Sarah? yes Empty Re: enough on Sarah? yes Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:30 am

gypsy

gypsy
oh ok you were there?? Stupid Me!! probably arguing with more stupiids!!

umm Rosco I am proud to know that~~ can u verify that?? what plane??
why would the clothes be going to Alaska?? why weren't they just left at Republican headquarters? oh well it is funny keep explaining~~ night ahh i like your Dumb ass reference it applies to u My Friend LOL

15enough on Sarah? yes Empty Re: enough on Sarah? yes Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:40 am

SSC

SSC
Admin
Jesus H Christ are you so thick headed you can't comprehend the friggin clothes are being picked up and returned to the GOP head quarters to be inventoried then donated to charity. Is that to hard to understand , and who gives a shit about the clothes . You need to stop reading trash blogs and get with the real news, in the real sober world.

16enough on Sarah? yes Empty Re: enough on Sarah? yes Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:57 am

gypsy

gypsy
really?? lol what we have to go on is what? when you get the real answers,please let me know..

we believe Palin/or the republican headquarters?? umm who cares?? I don't, I just had to reply to the things said against Obama that Palin said!!and the things said aginst palin(comparision) from her own party,,probably true .. she was so stupid to think the phone call from france was real?? DUH!

you do notice Obama never put anything bad aginst palin,,he even stopped tjhe booos~

night.. LOL

17enough on Sarah? yes Empty Re: enough on Sarah? yes Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:18 am

gypsy

gypsy
oh jeeze~~ ok this is hilarious~~ the important part is forth coming,, America, and really the world~~

18enough on Sarah? yes Empty Re: enough on Sarah? yes Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:19 am

SSC

SSC
Admin
Another duhhhh on your part...the phone call was a political set up and on her calender for 3 days prior. You really need to be a little better informed .

19enough on Sarah? yes Empty Re: enough on Sarah? yes Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:26 am

gypsy

gypsy
Oh a set up,, By who?? SSC give me that link??

20enough on Sarah? yes Empty Re: enough on Sarah? yes Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:35 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
gypsy wrote:Oh a set up,, By who?? SSC give me that link??

look , all this was over, buckwheat won,u should worry about that , he has tons of problems in his party,,, but u had to start a topic, and post a post u knew and hoped would draw fire. and so it did. u do know sarah will not be the vice president? babbling joe biden will, he will be funny enough the next 4 years with his gift for gaffs, i would love to see buckwheats family, all of them inlaws and all, when they take over and enter the whitehouse, i bet its like the first time the beverly hillbillys entered the mansion they bought. lmao ,, i see now why u had so many probs with ppl on ur posting, but im done. will get back to posting news artcles and jokes, i think , Very Happy
ps: dont forget to watch sexy palin on grettas show, monday nite 9 central,

21enough on Sarah? yes Empty Re: enough on Sarah? yes Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:52 pm

gypsy

gypsy
yes I am very happy with the election.problem with my postings?? what about your postings causing issues, don't you post things so it can be discussed, as I said the post i made were in retaliation to all the smears put here.. I really don't care about Palin issues, and i do think it is silly for the republicans to cry and whine~~ I think most of your posts are silly also`,and put to cause responses~ I thought that is what a chat board is about, and also by the way in one of your posts you called me Stupid,, I inform you i am not~~

I am finished on the palin issue..

carry on :)

22enough on Sarah? yes Empty Re: enough on Sarah? yes Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:16 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
I inform you i am not~~

well u have alot of ppl to convence of that, but i have no defence , my spelling is out there for all to see, lol

23enough on Sarah? yes Empty Re: enough on Sarah? yes Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:42 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
gypsy wrote:Oh a set up,, By who?? SSC give me that link??

Do your own research, just as I did.

24enough on Sarah? yes Empty Re: enough on Sarah? yes Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:10 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
gypsy wrote:yes I am very happy with the election.problem with my postings?? what about your postings causing issues, don't you post things so it can be discussed, as I said the post i made were in retaliation to all the smears put here.. I really don't care about Palin issues, and i do think it is silly for the republicans to cry and whine~~ I think most of your posts are silly also`,and put to cause responses~ I thought that is what a chat board is about, and also by the way in one of your posts you called me Stupid,, I inform you i am not~~

I am finished on the palin issue..

carry on :)

All I hear is one very confussed Democrat bringing up dead issues, we are on to Buckwheat and 4 years, with a family all the colors of the rainbow according to his own sister.
Carry on~~~~~~ enough on Sarah? yes 729264

25enough on Sarah? yes Empty Re: enough on Sarah? yes Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:23 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
i still laugh thinking of the beverly hillbillys, when the doorbell rang not knowing what it was, i can see buckwheats family, and think of that and get tickled,

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum