You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Michelle Obama Channels Her Inner Biden Empty Michelle Obama Channels Her Inner Biden Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:54 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
.Michelle Obama Channels Her Inner Biden
Bert Atkinson Jr. August 23, 2012 11:33 am

http://www.ijreview.com/2012/08/13684-michelle-obama-channels-her-inner-biden/?utm_source=EmailElect&utm_medium=Email&utm_content=Subscriber%2322806&utm_campaign=08-23-2012%20IJ%20Review

Just found this over at the Weekly Standard:

Michelle Obama, speaking yesterday at a campaign event in Florida:

So that one new voter that you register in your precinct — think about it — that one neighbor that you get to the polls on November the 2 I want you to understand, that could be the one that makes the difference. That one conversation, that one new volunteer you recruit, that could be the one that puts this over the top.”

In fact, she is correct. If you want to vote for Obama, get to the polls on November the 2nd. However, if you want to vote for Romney, make sure you go on November the 6th.

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
LMFAO what an embarrassing mistake by Michelle. She really should get her dates right speaking in public.. Michelle Obama Channels Her Inner Biden 440643

gypsy

gypsy
I took it as a joke, if you wait to vote for Romney on the sixth, the election is over.. Michelle Obama Channels Her Inner Biden 729264

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Well now I'm confused by the statement. lol

gypsy

gypsy
well the election is the sixth, so Michelle did make a gaff,if she did say this. but I would have to read the full content of the speech. this article didn't give that full context.

SSC

SSC
Admin
oh please a little humor and now it is to full context, the woman made a mistake on the date , geeezzzzz

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum