You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tampa, Florida - Weather Empty Tampa, Florida - Weather Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:58 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner

If you would like one of these weather widgets and your
own thread send me a PM and tell me the city and state
you would like your weather widget to be.

Last edited by runawayhorses on Wed May 22, 2013 3:33 pm; edited 22 times in total

2Tampa, Florida - Weather Empty Re: Tampa, Florida - Weather Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:12 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
I got y'all beat in the heat department today at 4:00 PM est:

Slidell, Louisiana 81

Paducah, Kentucky 72

Tampa, Florida 85

Gypsy in good weather right now, hard to beat 72. Tampa, Florida - Weather 67629

3Tampa, Florida - Weather Empty Re: Tampa, Florida - Weather Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:14 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Love it Tyler,I have been out all day up to an hour ago..getting the pool closed.getting my plants ready to come in den/greenhouse.

4Tampa, Florida - Weather Empty Re: Tampa, Florida - Weather Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:21 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
That's great! Well our weather should be getting cooler soon.

I redesigned my weather thread! lol

5Tampa, Florida - Weather Empty Re: Tampa, Florida - Weather Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:45 am

gypsy

gypsy
I remember being in Daytona,at this time of year.the motorcycle meeting, it was very cool.. we had to have light weight jackets,morning,evening

6Tampa, Florida - Weather Empty Re: Tampa, Florida - Weather Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:00 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Awfully early to be that cool here this time of year, about another month or so maybe, but it can happen.

Just added some lightning sound effects to cap off my weather thread. lol

7Tampa, Florida - Weather Empty Re: Tampa, Florida - Weather Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:15 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
A lot cooler today, I like this weather much better than heat. The east coast is getting hit with a hurricane our thoughts go out to them right now. Florida's been lucky this year.

Well Halloween is tomorrow, hope you all have a spooky day! Tampa, Florida - Weather 3934173874

8Tampa, Florida - Weather Empty Re: Tampa, Florida - Weather Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:28 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
We had a chilly start but a beautiful day. I have many friends along the east coast and my thoughts and prayers go out to them.

9Tampa, Florida - Weather Empty Re: Tampa, Florida - Weather Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:37 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Were in real nice weather now, highs in the 70's morning lows in the 50's, clear sky's, just beautiful. Thanksgiving day is supposed to be much of the same, highs in the 70's clear sky's.

10Tampa, Florida - Weather Empty Re: Tampa, Florida - Weather Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:58 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Saw your forecast thats awesome, think we will be a tad cooler but clear all week

11Tampa, Florida - Weather Empty Re: Tampa, Florida - Weather Wed May 22, 2013 6:31 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
As far as I'm concerned Summer has officially begun. I think June 20th is the official date in the US this year but its begun for me. Its hot in the afternoons now and rains everyday in the evenings with lightning, that's what Florida does in the summer.

12Tampa, Florida - Weather Empty Re: Tampa, Florida - Weather Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:30 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Had some good lightning strikes today that hit really close. It was weird, first of all it wasn't raining at all but there was a huge dark overcast looking like it might at any minute, it was quiet and calm, and dark. Then suddenly out of nowhere a lightning bolt struck fast and furious with a loud BANG! and immediately you started hearing the thunder roll. Scared the b-jesus out of me. It must have struck just above our house.

13Tampa, Florida - Weather Empty Re: Tampa, Florida - Weather Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:14 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Been in the 80's here all week with beautiful blue skies. I heard on the news that yesterday was "National Hate Florida Day". They should change it to "week". lol

I feel bad for the rest of the country, I know it sucks, while they are shoveling snow we are firing up the grill enjoying perfect weather.

Tampa, Florida - Weather DPuvIGM

Tampa, Florida - Weather 380843d1386692384-national-hate-florida-day-400589_566191810115614_648349103_n

14Tampa, Florida - Weather Empty Re: Tampa, Florida - Weather Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:26 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
hahaha..we were 29 this morning, enjoy the warm I am dressed like the Pillsbury Dough Boy..burrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

15Tampa, Florida - Weather Empty Re: Tampa, Florida - Weather Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:41 pm

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran
We got nothing but freezing cold damp Fog here.
Minus 2 this early morning. Horrid...

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/allcreativefriends/

16Tampa, Florida - Weather Empty Re: Tampa, Florida - Weather Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:46 pm

meemoon

meemoon
Veteran
Candy Cottingham wrote:We got nothing but freezing cold damp Fog here.
Minus 2 this early morning. Horrid...
I have a lovely memory of sitting around the front garden table in Blackpool;rolling cigarettes (not pot!) and remarking on the fine weather.What had this ignernt po' boy flustered was that it was still daylight at 9pm.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum