You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

SSC

SSC
Admin
Come on Gyp everyone knows you drink at night, but before I get into that subject I have seen no one direct a comment to Tyler about drinking, he has openly said he enjoys a beer but prefers iced tea, so lets not try to turn the subject away from you.
I have left the sight many nights when you begin to rant, your typing becomes lower case to upper case, squiggles and lines and half spelled words. We all have known for years you have a problem, even your buddies on IYT have remarked some nights your messages are bizarre. It becomes sadly evident in your replies, half thoughts, dropped sentences. Maybe for your own health you should seek help, excessive drinking causes so many issues and I am sure your family depends on you to be strong and sober. Denial is always the first reaction, but it is no shame to ask for help. Think about it, the world looks a whole lot better looking through clear eyes and a clear mind.

gypsy

gypsy
your very hilarious,, there should be a button here to click dislike..for this type of attack, and lie this is an attack,and I don't deserve it, from a person who says she hates me~~ you people that read this post of ssc make your own assessment..she has no idea of my private life,and her attacks on my every post is proof.I will promise to ignore her,..I have the right to defend myself this time..

SSC

SSC
Admin
I have repeated many times I don't hate you Gyp, there is the victim looking for sympathy again.
I am not attacking you, I reply to posts (open forum ) I can do this. You have a problem, we all know and many others who have come and gone from this site also know. Like I said denial is always the first reaction. All I can tell you is seek treatment, you would be a much better person in the long run.

gypsy

gypsy
SSC wrote:I have repeated many times I don't hate you Gyp, there is the victim looking for sympathy again.
I am not attacking you, I reply to posts (open forum ) I can do this. You have a problem, we all know and many others who have come and gone from this site also know. Like I said denial is always the first reaction. All I can tell you is seek treatment, you would be a much better person in the long run.
Since this is still a point on this board,,I will respond,with laughter,because this post SSC posted is to incite anger..guess what? there is none,until this kind of thing is disposed of,it only shows hate.. I don't do angry..I get upset,and want to fix what is wrong that is good..much better person>> Yes! I am..I don't demean posters

since this is and old post,I did break my word ,but no more! all those who read,when my husband and I got married we made a pact,it was called
+Honor Bright+ a note,, no up and down letters or whatever!!

SSC

SSC
Admin
Still the victim, shaking my head once again, you never stop do you.

gypsy

gypsy
Hey Y'all! I got my big panties on..is that a dumb thought?
umm!! I THINK SO.. I am going to pony up!! umm wait a minute,,I need chaps..

gypsy

gypsy
runawayhorses wrote:You don't qualify to be a christian. You don't believe as they do. You have no business calling yourself a Christian because you aren't one.
Yes I do,,and Yes I am.. I will answer all these negative post

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum