You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1WOW  Tax dollars at work  Empty WOW Tax dollars at work Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:31 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin

Protester outside of Romney rally explains how Obama gives all minorities free phones and that is why they should vote for him. Cleveland Ohio, September 26, 2012

2WOW  Tax dollars at work  Empty Re: WOW Tax dollars at work Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:29 pm

almajean

almajean
And your point is? This is nothing new. Is the woman in the video supposed to represent the norm? I think not Laughing
Lifeline for the past 25 years has helped tens of millions of low-income Americans afford basic phone service. Access to telephone service is essential for finding a job, connecting with family, or getting help in an emergency, and the percentage of low-income households with phone service has increased from 80% in 1985, when Lifeline began, to nearly 92% last year. Shocked

3WOW  Tax dollars at work  Empty Re: WOW Tax dollars at work Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:17 am

SSC

SSC
Admin
Well hip-hip hooray for another Gov. handout.I heard about it years ago, but this woman just drives home the Obama supporter mentality.

4WOW  Tax dollars at work  Empty Re: WOW Tax dollars at work Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:12 pm

almajean

almajean
You are so obsessed with trying to discredit Obama that you can't get the FACTS straight. But then what do I know, I'm just one of the 47% that Romney doesn't care about. SS and military retirement. Perhaps this will help you to understand the free cell phone situation.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/kellyphillipserb/2012/02/12/are-taxpayers-paying-for-free-cell-phones/ Rolling Eyes

5WOW  Tax dollars at work  Empty Re: WOW Tax dollars at work Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:09 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Repeat-- I already know and have heard about this program. I don't have to discredit Obama he is doing very well on his own.

6WOW  Tax dollars at work  Empty Re: WOW Tax dollars at work Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:30 pm

almajean

almajean
I know you can read but you don't seem able to comprehend what you read. You persist in having the last word even when it is incorrect so have it. I don't have the time or inclination to try to help you understand because it's obvious you don't really want to. Now, get your last mean remark in. WOW  Tax dollars at work  592180

7WOW  Tax dollars at work  Empty Re: WOW Tax dollars at work Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:39 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Look you came at me with the smart attitude, I know you are a friend of Gyps so no doubt what side of the fence you are on. But I have done you nothing, if you are here to attempt to provoke me save your typing skills. I have nothing against you nor do I know you. So lets not get off on the wrong foot here. The forum needs all the positive contributions it can get, it would be a pleasure to see you posting of your interests etc.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum