You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Election Empty Election Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:39 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Finally after months of political assassination on each party the day is arriving . Thank god, I am sick of the bitching, crying, photo shopping, bogus reports and general crap mud slinging. Never have I seen an election be so down and dirty. I hate to think this is what this country has turned into, in the middle of all this a natural disaster that turned political, loss of four Americans in a terror act that turned political. Where are the morals and determination to build a strong country. Have we lost sight of the true meaning of our flag and what this country stands for, sad and sickening.

2Election Empty Re: Election Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:34 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
This countries moral values have turned into digitized computerized emotionless robots. All we care about anymore are ipad's and text messages. We prefer a smaller ipod size screens over big screens when once a big screen was important. The smaller the better. You can watch the superbowl on your mini ipad, now that's cool. We don't care about each other, what is important to us is that we have the latest ipad.

We steal from others, we don't care what happens to them as a result. We are selfish go-getters of what we want and screw everyone else. We pretend that who is president matters so if things don't go the way we want, we can blame it on the president. We need someone to blame our mis-fortunes on, so we need to elect a figurehead to fill that make-believe roll. Yes today we find out which already rich puppet that will be.

My brothers bike was stolen yesterday while he was going into the store to buy groceries, he saw the negro riding off with it as he was walking out. He got upset and I got mad. This is what our country has become.

3Election Empty Re: Election Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:39 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
I feel just like this little girl does about the elections. Election 503179

4Election Empty Re: Election Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:53 pm

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran
Obama WON

Better the devil you know

than the one you don't.

Election 795327 OH! YES

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/allcreativefriends/

5Election Empty Re: Election Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:21 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
How can Obama win when the voting isn't finished yet ?

6Election Empty Re: Election Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:47 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Its not over yet we still don't know who won Candy.

7Election Empty Re: Election Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:05 pm

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran
Obama is ahead on votes...

Goes without saying.....

8Election Empty Re: Election Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:07 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
No Obama is losing right now.

9Election Empty Re: Election Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:19 pm

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran
Really

I thought he had an 89% chance of winning...

He must have gathered the Gay Votes.

Election 140282 Negro or Morman

Those Morman Temples have strange ideas.

I had two in suits all the way from America standing on my doorstep.

They did not stay long ....I think I confused those two young men.

10Election Empty Re: Election Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:14 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
No he never had anywhere close to 89% chance of winning, its been almost 50-50 all the way though the campaigns. Yeah the Democrats are the ones most likely to get the homosexual vote, homosexuality is frowned upon by most Republicans because they are usually the Christians.

The general consensus is the Democrats are the hell raisers and dope smokers.. Election 946318 and the Republicans are the Christian bible toking conservatives.. study

11Election Empty Re: Election Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:27 am

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran
It was a close election

Obama will still listen to what Mitt has to say.

Our Pri-minister is pleased that there is no change of Presidency.

It means he does not have to get to know the next man.

There is a lot of black people in America and Obama's parents are black and white.

Mixed marriages can make the genes stronger.

Religion should not be tied in with Politics.
Relgion is just a collection of beliefs and moral values.

Last edited by Candy Cottingham on Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Religion)

12Election Empty Re: Election Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:43 am

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran
Dope smoking and Bike stealing is done by any person...

Black or White.

13Election Empty Re: Election Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:28 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Candy Cottingham wrote:Dope smoking and Bike stealing is done by any person...

Black or White.
Yeah but mostly Negro's. There are more blacks, and Latinos in jail than college dorms. More than three times as many black people live in prison cells as in college dorms.

Among non-Hispanic whites, more than twice as many live in college housing as in prison or jail. There are more blacks and minorities in prison than white people.

Whites: 409 per 100,000 (or 0.409%)

Latinos: 1,038 per 100,000 (or 1.038%)

Blacks: 2,468 per 100,000 (or 2.468%)

Candy Cottingham wrote:Mixed marriages can make the genes stronger.
Black marrying whites does nothing of the kind. There is no scientific proof to support that either race benefits from the other. The human species can not be bread like race horses to produce a superior race. Sorry Candy, your love for Obama does not change that fact.

Candy Cottingham wrote:Religion should not be tied in with Politics.
Relgion is just a collection of beliefs and moral values.
What should "not be" tied in with politics is irrelevant when religion is an accepted form of expression and belief, for you see, people have a tendency to vote on how they believe, and for people that believe as they do, so therefore with some people religion weighs into the political consideration and decision making process on who to vote for. For any presidential candidate to ignore this fact would be political suicide, and they would stand no chance of winning. For example, You must make your position clear on abortions, same sex marriages, homosexuality in the military, etc. Those are deeply rooted issues with many religious people and leaders around the world. Religion must play a roll in the political election process and most certainly has its place in politics.

And why do you write like you making list?

• I'm winning in boatzee.

• Lunch will be good today I'm having hamburgers.

• Gonna get colder tonight.

• But I like cooler weather better than hot.

• Have a great day.

14Election Empty Re: Election Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:01 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
The screwing of America is now in full swing. If we survive the next 4 years will be a miracle, I see no reason why any other country would be glad Obama will stay except those with Muslim ties. How can the will of the people be ignored, the electoral vote needs to be done away with. Starting in 2013 health care as we know it is down the tubes, socialized medicine will go into effect. Our military will be down sized, our oil and gas industry will be on its knees. Heaven help those who need medical procedures deemed unnecessary due to age. This is all coming. I am totally disgusted. I thought a country was suppost to work as one body, this morning we are a country divided and will remain so for years to come.

15Election Empty Re: Election Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:25 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Don't worry SSC nothing will change. Its not all that bad or dramatic, things will go as usual and perhaps even get better. The military will not suffer one bit, they aren't even asking for more money they are still the biggest and best in the world. They want for nothing. If cuts are made it won't be anything critical just things that can easily be done away with. Even president Obama recognizes the importance of staying on top of the world militarily. Health care won't get worst if it does then something will be done about it. He wants it to work for everyone. Just relax everything will iron itself out. smile

16Election Empty Re: Election Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:43 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Tyler Romney wanted to give the military money, Obama wants to scale it back, health care will be a shambles by the end of 2013, if the budget isn't extended by the end of the year , we are going into a shutdown. Under Obamacare certain medical procedures will be judged by a non-medical panel if they are necessary. The hidden taxes will come to view, Keystone will be history and off shore drilling is already a mess from his moratorium. My trustee called today and they are transferring investments to foreign countries that are more stable. Look at the stock market today 313 points down, strangely the Asian market was up. Oil prices rose today signaling a rise in gas prices again. I am just disgusted with the whole mess. I don't see how things will be ok when they have been a disaster these last four years, and the same captain is sailing the same ship wreck again. I wish I felt you were right that things will turn around but the last four years are not a record to run on. but at least he can't blame Bush any more this mess is his own creation. You do realize income and assets will dictate medical coverage, finding an affordable company under the mandatory law will be expensive, but the $700.00+ penalty is also a kick in the teeth.

17Election Empty Re: Election Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:46 pm

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran
WHY do Southerners dislike Big O's Mother?

I heard that Mitt was a bully in high school.

I consider Mormonism a sect and not a true religion. An angel appeared to a man in Central Park in New York City and told him to go west and start a religion???. Give me a break!!!

18Election Empty Re: Election Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:25 am

SSC

SSC
Admin
Southerners as far as I know have no opinion of Obama's mother, I care less about her, Mormans are a very strong religion and believe in the same god as other religions, if Mitt was a bully Obama was a pot smoker and a drinker in college ( his own words ) so what ? This is where the whole election was a joke, the trivial reports, running from facts and trying to put up a smoke shield to hide the failure of Obama.
I heard your country Candy is in dire times now also, with winter coming on worries of enough fuel and the economy on the brink of disaster.

19Election Empty Re: Election Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:36 am

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran
I heard your country Candy is in dire times now also, with winter coming on worries of enough fuel and the economy on the brink of disaster.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Economy on the brink of disaster....Flipping Heck...

Now if you are talking about after the war..yes we did not have enough food.
Not much coal and we were freezing with only one coal fire in a big house that we rented.
Needless to say the Church down the road owned the land. We bought it of them in the end.
(including the rats)
Grandma slept with newspapers down her back and her glass of water got frozen during the night.

The snow was piled high outside the back door and we could not get out.

Now I heard that Big O's Mother was a Mother F..ck.r...That is an American phrase, and I do not know what it means.

We got no pot smokers or drunks in our family....clean as a whistle.

Good job we did not agree to that funny money the European Common Market wanted us to adopt.
Ireland did and now they are in trouble.

I am now as warm as Toast, we survive.

The trouble is I think Mitt would have been a Bully in office and try to run your Country with the sects funny ideas.
Believe me they have some strange thoughts.

20Election Empty Re: Election Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:45 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
I would take a Morman any day over a Muslim.
What I was talking about was a news report this week that your economy was faultering and there were great concerns over the ability to provide enough heating for the country.
As far as Obama's mother being a Mother F'er, no clue. She was white married to a black man from Kenya who was an alcoholic. I never paid much attention to anything that was said about her.

21Election Empty Re: Election Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:22 pm

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran
Hi Maybe I am behind with the info about Heating...I have as yet not read about it.
If you have a clip or link please post it.

I think that last year we was 46 million in debt ....better than Trillions I suppose.
Always cut backs ..selling off care homes for the Ederly and cutting back on services and maintenances...privatising everything.

Cost of living always rising.

Councils never knowing what each other are doing.

Schools being closed or moved on and the land that is vacant... they are trying to sell to private persons to build houses.
Building houses has come to a standstill. People coming into the Country with no place to live.
The infrastructure will not take any more houses in Harlow. At least not on the School ground they are trying to sell.

I did not know Big O's Father was an alcoholic.

Half the time we the Public are in the dark.

22Election Empty Re: Election Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:40 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
The thing I heard was on a news station not sure if it was CBS, ABC or NBC. Now that the election is over massive layoffs are being announced, the Obama administration had told major companies to hold off on the announcements until after the election. Our stock market has fell 434 points in two days. Glad I had made arrangements to transfer holdings yesterday morning. Your building situation sounds like ours, it has come to a halt for the most part. I was going to put my house on the market and downsize here since I own other properties in this and other areas, but the sellers market is to far down right now.
Obama is having a major shake up in his staff, Hillary is leaving, sounds like Holder is also and several top aids will also be gone. Guess Hillary and Holder are running from the pressure of Benghazi and Fast & Furious.

23Election Empty Re: Election Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:51 pm

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran
Anthropology is the academic study of humanity. It deals with all that is characteristic of the human experience, from physiology and the evolutionary origins to the social and cultural organization of human societies as well as individual and collective forms of human experience. It has origins in the humanities, the natural sciences, and the social sciences. The term "" is from the Greek anthrōpos , "man", understood to mean humankind or humanity, and (-λογία), "discourse" or "study."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ann_Dunham

Mother of Obama..link above. A kind person sent me the link.

we have no holdings, just live on Pensions and a little inherited money.
We only have the property we live in. But do not rely on handouts.
Stock market is not understood by me.

Benghazi in Libya I know nothing about. Tell Me!

24Election Empty Re: Election Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:55 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
The attack on the US embassy in which 4 Americans including the ambassador were killed. They had pleaded for help and more security and were denied by the State Dept. now it is known Obama knew of the potential threats and may have witnessed the attack in real time via closed circuit surveillance cameras at the embassy. Then to top it off our head of the CIA who was to testify this Thursday about the Benghazi attack resigned yesterday citing an extramarital affair for his reason. Hillary will be gone for sure also.

25Election Empty Re: Election Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:14 pm

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran
Thanks for info I am unable to comment. But I did hear of the attack on the Embassy on the television.

I have been given this info below.

Obama was a college professor, community organizer, and state senator. His salary now is $400,000 PLUS $50,000 expense allowance PLUS $10,000 taxable expense allowance.
He turned down many high paying corporation positions in order to work to help people.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum