You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Westboro Baptist Church Empty Westboro Baptist Church Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:24 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
We lost a native son on Fri. Dec 14th in Afghanistan, his body was returned home yesterday with full military procession from the NO airport to Slidell. Thousands lined the streets to pay respect to this fallen hero. Now the news has leaked out Westboro is sending protesters to his service today. It has been terrible they have been in Connecticut at the funerals of the precious babies and adults who were killed there.
One thing for sure we southerners take serious is our fallen heroes, I believe it is a very big mistake on the part of Westboro to step foot close to this funeral.

2Westboro Baptist Church Empty Re: Westboro Baptist Church Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:42 pm

Mr.EasyBB

Mr.EasyBB
I don't know why the authorities do not do something about the Westboro lunatic ***t's! It angers me, I believe that if they come the fire department should be ready with 1,000psi hoses and spray them down the street! It's disgusting what the Westboro baptist people believe in and what they feel should be protested! AHHH!

3Westboro Baptist Church Empty Re: Westboro Baptist Church Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:52 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Under the first amendment they have the right to free speech, but they ran into a state amendment of disrupting a funeral in Louisiana and the fact thousands of people lined the streets and circled the auditorium where the service was being held. The Patriot Guard was also in plain view Westboro is not a church they are a bunch of lunatics claiming to be Baptists and getting a tax free exemption. Down here we would call them Gator Bait.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum