You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What would everyone want for Christmas? Empty What would everyone want for Christmas? Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:53 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Me ?? I would want peace!!No war!
a government that works together,for the people
a caring House!! a speaker who knows what his constituents wants??

And no prejudice.. HARMONY!!
Gun control..we don't live in the musket era..
true, SSC our children

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
lmao, only you could mix politics into a Christmas topic. Its not hard to see how you are taking another stab at Republicans ever so carefully trying not to look like this is a political post.. lmao

Just thought I'd point out that I can read between the lines on this one.

For Christmas? Well I'm hoping to get a bottle of Whiskey and a carton of cigarettes.. lol

Boyka

Boyka
nothing special Very Happy many new friends:D

maunomaunoo http://ev-forum.pops.tv/

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran
A Xmas Gnome and a bright Red Poinsettia...

What would everyone want for Christmas? 122940 Santa can get back up the chimney, I don't want him.

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/allcreativefriends/

SSC

SSC
Admin
I want my family and friends to be healthy and happy. To be able to enjoy the excitement of the season.

6What would everyone want for Christmas? Empty Department of Peace Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:41 pm

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran

The body language is interesting with the crossing of legs, do they really agree with each other. What would everyone want for Christmas? 257855

gypsy

gypsy
I bought the prettiest poinsettia,today it has different shades of purple with glitter, and beautiful green bracts,,I never have good luck saving poinsettias,,I have good luck with most plants though.. even orchids, I have pictures on face book of my orchids the pics were taken Mid summer..

gypsy

gypsy
runawayhorses wrote:lmao, only you could mix politics into a Christmas topic. Its not hard to see how you are taking another stab at Republicans ever so carefully trying not to look like this is a political post.. lmao

Just thought I'd point out that I can read between the lines on this one.

For Christmas? Well I'm hoping to get a bottle of Whiskey and a carton of cigarettes.. lol

what kind of Whiskey?
LOL your right,only I can point that out,your so observant>> What would everyone want for Christmas? 592180

gypsy

gypsy
Candy Cottingham wrote:

The body language is interesting with the crossing of legs, do they really agree with each other. What would everyone want for Christmas? 257855

I like them both!

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
gypsy wrote:what kind of Whiskey?
LOL your right,only I can point that out,your so observant>> What would everyone want for Christmas? 592180
lmao, well I'm not picky but a nice bottle of Jack Daniel's or Jim Beam.. What would everyone want for Christmas? 302901

Of course I can't drink it like that, got to drink it slow. lol

gypsy

gypsy
slow of course.
I am not a whiskey drinker, so don't know.
I like a beer,wine, now and then. well enough said!

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Candy Cottingham wrote:A Xmas Gnome and a bright Red Poinsettia...

What would everyone want for Christmas? 122940 Santa can get back up the chimney, I don't want him.
hey, what did Santa ever do to you? For that little outburst its a distinct possibility you're not getting anything for Christmas this year. What would everyone want for Christmas? 19239

13What would everyone want for Christmas? Empty Re: What would everyone want for Christmas? Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:47 pm

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran
I just don't like little fat men.

I have got one Xmas pressie

A 3 foot tall Poinsettia...RED It is like a small tree.

The sap from the leaves is an irritant to the skin. Euphorbia family.

You can't keep them for next year, they need careful management by putting them in the dark for a certain time. To make the bracts red. They are inclined to go leggy.

The Country of origin is Mexico.

SSC

SSC
Admin
I have friends that have them planted in their yards and they bloom every year but in winter if we get a freeze they cover them and usually provide some source of heat.

SSC

SSC
Admin
gypsy wrote:Me ?? I would want peace!!No war!
a government that works together,for the people
a caring House!! a speaker who knows what his constituents wants??

And no prejudice.. HARMONY!!
Gun control..we don't live in the musket era..
true, SSC our children

Not sure why my name was inserted in this mess of a post it had no logic to me just more political ho-hum. A shame on a Christmas theme but guess you are dreaming of a fiscal cliff covered with snow.

gypsy

gypsy
No a little late on response,
but if we do go over..blame it on Republicans, the same ones as last year..

SSC

SSC
Admin
Enough of the political crap on every thread. A warning will be next. You just carry things to far.

18What would everyone want for Christmas? Empty Re: What would everyone want for Christmas? Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:11 pm

gypsy

gypsy
your the one who put fiscal cliff on my thread ? so next is bully.threaten?

19What would everyone want for Christmas? Empty Re: What would everyone want for Christmas? Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:22 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
no next is warning period !!

20What would everyone want for Christmas? Empty Re: What would everyone want for Christmas? Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:41 pm

gypsy

gypsy
ok,so how much political, do you procure here? so shutting me down works? that makes you right?
as a member here I should have those rights to disagree. shutting me down does not make you right..

21What would everyone want for Christmas? Empty Re: What would everyone want for Christmas? Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:45 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Not trying to make you right , just enough of your crap on every thread. Don't keep arguing with me . Drop it now.

22What would everyone want for Christmas? Empty Re: What would everyone want for Christmas? Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:59 pm

gypsy

gypsy
LOL no your trying to make you right,by your usual bullying!! I am so scared!

23What would everyone want for Christmas? Empty Re: What would everyone want for Christmas? Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:26 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
You ask for it you got it, you are now down to 55%

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum