You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Christmas Eve... Empty Christmas Eve... Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:08 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Here I am, alone on Christmas Eve. My brothers asleep after making a great meal for us both, and I appreciate it, but here I am again, alone sitting in this computer chair. Some things never change..

Last edited by runawayhorses on Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:35 am; edited 1 time in total

2Christmas Eve... Empty MERRY CHRISTMAS Fri Dec 25, 2009 3:26 am

trryvill

trryvill
Wishing you a very merry christmas!!!And good things you will find ahead of you!!!

3Christmas Eve... Empty Re: Christmas Eve... Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:36 am

gypsy

gypsy
Merry Christmas Tyler ,
sending Blessings, and Wonderful days ahead

4Christmas Eve... Empty Re: Christmas Eve... Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:41 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
i sometimes complain to my sister about parts of my life, she always reminds me there are ppl worse off than me, and she puts me back on track.. so remember some ppl are in homeless shelters having a meal. and some i imagine worse off than that. my youngest uncle that was the last one i had left that has passed away,, , the one i have talked about told me when i get down after my divorce, that when i get down go to do something for someone else,but i will admit im not very good at following his advice, but it probalby was easier for him since he had more means to do things, count ur blessing, take care, i really need to get off my butt, and join a big church i know of that has a big singles sunday school class, i blame not doing it on the shift i work and my body clock being use to getting off work at 3 am, and in bed about 5 am, so i sleep late, this class is not about finding someone there, but i think they plan things to do together, but still i have never been into crowds much. it was always just family,, well im rambling, take care hope ur christmas was as well as it could be..

5Christmas Eve... Empty Re: Christmas Eve... Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:45 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Rosco, I love your posts.they are encouraging
now from an old woman,join, or get out more, I know it is hard,with your work, but one day a week/month meet new people .
Merry Christmas
my friend, luv you/as a friend, doesn't hurt to tell each other that.I know we have had differences, but that is what makes being friends so great,we can..

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum