You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Are you left handed or right handed?

Are you left handed or right handed? - Page 2 Left1033%Are you left handed or right handed? - Page 2 Right10 33% [ 2 ]
Are you left handed or right handed? - Page 2 Left1050%Are you left handed or right handed? - Page 2 Right10 50% [ 3 ]
Are you left handed or right handed? - Page 2 Left1017%Are you left handed or right handed? - Page 2 Right10 17% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Are you left handed or right handed? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are you left handed or right handed? Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:40 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Doing fine sounds like a good story!

I hope you all know I was just bullshitting about men being more intelligent, just wanted to make that clear. Are you left handed or right handed? - Page 2 67629

27Are you left handed or right handed? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are you left handed or right handed? Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:19 am

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran
I am sorry I do not swallow that!
It is what men have been told AND believed for centuries.

Men really do think they are superior...

How many times have I heard that Men are the Hunters for food to keep us alive. (The Bread Winner)

Wrong...Women went hunting with the men.

One man on Television last night had FOUR Wives, covered in black cloth and a Hundred children.

That says it all....He is an old man and still humping the young Women. (OR so he says) (He also had one leg)

(Never a truer word said in jest)

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/allcreativefriends/

28Are you left handed or right handed? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are you left handed or right handed? Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:05 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
You're absolutely correct, who in the hell do I think I'm kidding, you can see right through us men. Razz

29Are you left handed or right handed? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are you left handed or right handed? Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:16 pm

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran
I use to get upset when my Father said my Brother, 4 years younger was in charge while he was away.

It was because he was Male. (He became a puffed up Male)

Males in the office got more money than the Females doing the same job.

I even got upset when the Black people were segregated from the Whites.
A white sheet separated us in the canteen, I peered round that sheet and got really told off.
After that they were given a different meal time. (1960's)
The job they did was mixing OIL pigments in great big Vats. Some of these pigments were poisonous.
Some of the white pigments are not used much today because of the danger.

At the end of his life when he was very ill my Father-in-law shouted at the black Doctor who visited him to Get Out. He once served in India in the 1930's in the Miltary Police who rode Horses. They had servants ... I shudder to think! He died aged 89 years.

Strange to think of the ignorance When once we all had black faces and originated from Africa before the Ice Age. The sun changed the melonine in our skin to protect us. Another species of Humans were Neandertals who must have copulated with the Africans, because we have between one and two percent of their D.N.A.

Conditioning and beliefs are to blame. But I am pleased to say things have changed a lot in my lifetime. But Drat ...some of the older men still think they are the Dogs Knees...or is it body.

They seem to forget they were once Female in Mothers Womb before changing there sex with more Testerone.

30Are you left handed or right handed? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are you left handed or right handed? Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:24 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Candy Cottingham wrote:They seem to forget they were once Female in Mothers Womb before changing there sex with more Testerone
Yeah who could forget that, its common knowledge that everyone was once the same sex before they were born,Rolling Eyes and we all know we are really just black people turned white from the sun.. Are you left handed or right handed? - Page 2 457757

A little strange though considering most things get 'darker" from the sun, people get sun tans and sun 'burns', vegetation turns brown from too much sun, sun starts forest fires and turns everything brown or charcoal black, just about everything turns brown for the sun, but somehow the sun is responsible for turning us all white.

Hey wait a minute, why didn't all the black people turn white too? Are we dealing with a racist sun?? affraid

31Are you left handed or right handed? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are you left handed or right handed? Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:09 pm

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran
and we all know we are really just black people turned white from the sun..

I just knew it ... Some body shoot him...

Black people turned white from lack of sun over a great period of time. They had emigrated to a colder climate.

Pigment in the skin did the change.

The sun changed the melonine in our skin to protect us

Because you are left handed you read the above Cock Eyed.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum