You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The fun part of Christmas is over Empty The fun part of Christmas is over Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:59 pm

gypsy

gypsy
I have been busy taking down, all the decorations

this is part I dislike. it takes the biggest part of a day

next decorations going up is valentines

it is cold here today, but sunny.
hope everyone has the after Christmas good feelings..and not the Blues

Bless

2The fun part of Christmas is over Empty Re: The fun part of Christmas is over Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:56 pm

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran
I take a bit down every day....

Leave the fancy lights to last.

Not got no hearts for Valentines or enough breath to blow up a balloon.

Not so grumpy now. The fun part of Christmas is over 477996

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/allcreativefriends/

3The fun part of Christmas is over Empty Re: The fun part of Christmas is over Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:58 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
I'll admit I don't like it when the holidays are over either, it seems so final and disappointing. Now we have the summer of hot filled days to look forward to, the cool days are coming to an end. Its downright depressing to say the least. Valentines day does not interest me. Oh I think its nice for people its just not something I particularly celebrate.

Candy you don't sound to well about the breath thing, I hope you're doing alright.

4The fun part of Christmas is over Empty Re: The fun part of Christmas is over Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:05 pm

gypsy

gypsy
I like to just decorate period LOL

Everyday I do something different in decorating.. like changing comforters, or rearranging furniture, and nick knacks..

Candy I hope your feeling better..

5The fun part of Christmas is over Empty Re: The fun part of Christmas is over Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:06 am

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran
yes xmas can be dissapointing, I am told it is for children.

but I enjoyed Brian's Xmas dinner.

The image of Family getting to-gether does not always happen when you get older.

I see my 2 Children just before Xmas.

Most of my family went to Australia.

I like the Xmas cards and seeing the decorations put up. Warms the place up.

The days are short and dark. Sometimes I sleep a lot, I call it hibernating.

Xmas is a very expensive time when one has to give out a lot of money to Grand children who do not bother to thank you. They all ready have so much that we just give money.

My Health at the moment is good, but I have always had a rhumatic heart, leaky mitral valve. Not bad but slows me down.

So dodging colds and flue is my goal. Last Xmas I had Flue.

Yes my heart beats faster than normal and I can get out of breath.

But I can blow up a balloon...I think

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/allcreativefriends/

6The fun part of Christmas is over Empty Re: The fun part of Christmas is over Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:58 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Well you take care of yourself, life is short, shorter for some than others.

7The fun part of Christmas is over Empty Re: The fun part of Christmas is over Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:20 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
We are going straight from Christmas to Mardi Gras, the parades start next weekend with MG day Feb 12. The kids will have that whole week out of school.

8The fun part of Christmas is over Empty Re: The fun part of Christmas is over Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:58 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Christmas or any holiday never disappoints me.. I am a very positive person.
I may fall down,or get knocked down, I am resilient,I bounce back.. look forward
to each day, Why? because I know I am still alive.. celebrate life, because it is fleeting..

9The fun part of Christmas is over Empty Re: The fun part of Christmas is over Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:09 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
gypsy wrote:Christmas or any holiday never disappoints me..
Then you've never had a Christmas when you had no money to buy your loved ones presents then, because that is very depressing. I've been there.

My computer is back and fixed in case anyone was wondering where I been. I had the wrong service pack 3 installed, but now I have the correct one for this computer. The fun part of Christmas is over 9446

10The fun part of Christmas is over Empty Re: The fun part of Christmas is over Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:14 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Yes Tyler I have been there, no money. Hubby working three jobs and running a farm ,
with six children to raise,,yes I have been down,
but didn't, don't stay long.
I am a survivor.
celebrate every day I live, and take a breath in the morning~

11The fun part of Christmas is over Empty Re: The fun part of Christmas is over Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:51 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Its strange, for about 98% of my life I have lived a rich-mans life, I always had plenty of money and the best of everything, all my friends and acquaintances considered me "rich". I grew up in a rich, well to do family, always had what I wanted. Looking back I think I could be even snobbish about it sometimes and looked down my nose at poor people, but not anymore. I dressed the part too, I wore suits all the time and drove expensive vehicles, and vacationed at prime places. I've dined at Waldorf Astoria several times with millionaires and billionaires, flew jets to tennis tournaments, but now people don't consider me rich anymore, but inside I know who I am and where I've been and what it feels like to be rich, I've lived it, so to me that is considered lucky to have happened, some people will never know.

So when you hear me talking poor-mouth, consider the source.

12The fun part of Christmas is over Empty Re: The fun part of Christmas is over Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:50 am

gypsy

gypsy
I never look down on anyone..I grew up in a poor beginning,,My Dad was Sargent in army air force,,he was a fierce man, but a good man,he raised us six kids to know if we did not tow the line,we answered .. yet we lived in a love filled environment..worked hard.. I picked cotton at nine years old,,I cried when my fingers bled.. now!! that would be cruel,,you know what it taught me! that we work together.. that the people,who have never known hard work,an example is your congress! maybe most political,,so what are we fighting for?? give me that answer.. we are the people who have lived this life..We will fight to our death to give the future better!

13The fun part of Christmas is over Empty Re: The fun part of Christmas is over Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:10 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Politics?

14The fun part of Christmas is over Empty Re: The fun part of Christmas is over Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:13 am

gypsy

gypsy
Yep! it is

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum