You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1WARNING: A long boring post about pot. Empty WARNING: A long boring post about pot. Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:13 am

meemoon

meemoon
Veteran
I have finally and totally abandoned my old friend,marijuana.

I quit buying it about a year ago and wouldn't even accept a hit or two about 6 months ago.Makes me cough too much and as a COPD guy,that is unacceptable.

I first smoked pot (my mother and I) when I was 18 in 1966. LOVED the stuff and smoked tons of it ever since.I graduated 3d in my eng. school class and have the grade transcripts to show that it's regular use did NOT befuddle me nor make me intellectually lazy.My IQ has been measured four times with my "score" being 129 at it's lowest and 137 at it's highest and most recent.I was rated #1 at IYT in 72 hour and 48 hour chess.

But I had to stop. It is discourteous to accept hits from folks when one is not prepared to purchase and share and that I will not do.I've seen the price go from $10/oz to about $40 per "quarter" and the seller was usually sizing up your furniture for later burglary.I can afford it but didn't like the people selling it.

My health won't allow for pot smoking.I take Tiova (generic Spiriva), Lisinopril, amlodipine, and tranxene daily.The tranxene,taken twice daily, makes me feel as good as a mild high and costs only $15.81 per month.So I don't need pot either and have not missed it one bit.

Having said all that,I must say that our constitution does not forbid nor inhibit me from growing and smoking all the pot I want to.If I can grow tomatoes,cabbage,and collards,I can grow pot.I can eat it,smoke it,or make hats out of it as I see fit.ALL THE LAWS,whether city,county,state,or federal,against growing and using pot are unconstitutional.

SO.....if you wanna smoke pot...DO SO! and hold yer head high (and get a good lawyer).

2WARNING: A long boring post about pot. Empty Re: WARNING: A long boring post about pot. Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:50 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Your reason to quit is a good one, and about the only thing that would make me turn down a toke, otherwise pass it over. I'll drink and smoke until I can't see straight given the opportunity.

meemoon

meemoon
Veteran
runawayhorses wrote:Your reason to quit is a good one, and about the only thing that would make me turn down a toke, otherwise pass it over. I'll drink and smoke until I can't see straight given the opportunity.
This I hope to do with you asap. Moon

SSC

SSC
Admin
Good for you Moon...

5WARNING: A long boring post about pot. Empty Re: WARNING: A long boring post about pot. Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:50 pm

meemoon

meemoon
Veteran
SSC wrote:Good for you Moon...
I'd like to put you in this picture. I see Tyler and I going to yer swamp for a quick visit and maybe a side trip for me and Hoss to N'awlins.

6WARNING: A long boring post about pot. Empty Re: WARNING: A long boring post about pot. Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:45 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
My door is always open to you two !!!!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum