You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

SSC

SSC
Admin
Like a Child: Obama Scolds Reporter, Storms Off

May 27, 2014 By TPNN
Obama

President Obama has long maintained a rough relationship with the press. From dodging questions to scolding reporters, to targeting specific reporters and news agencies for exclusion to housing journalists in a shed while he golfed, Obama has made no secret of his disdain for the fourth estate.
http://www.tpnn.com/2014/05/27/like-a-child-obama-scolds-reporter-storms-off/
On Tuesday, Obama toured the White House science fair when White House correspondent for Real Clear Politics Alexis Simendinger asked about his foreign policy in Syria, a topic that has served as a headache for the Obama Administration as they flail and demonstrate a continual inability to garner respect on the world stage.

Annoyed, Obama shut down the reporter and irritably scolded, “I’m sorry, we’re doing a science fair – C’mon. C’mon.” Obama then stormed off.

Few could blame Simendinger, however, as the president has become more and more cagey about issues that do not coincide with issues that he would prefer to discuss.

gypsy

gypsy
Obama  stated a point, which I saw no rudeness,from Obama. it was a Science Fair not foreign Syria, affair, wasn't the time are place, the reporter was the rude one.

SSC

SSC
Admin
Maybe because he is ducking the questions as always, it was an attempt to get a straight answer

gypsy

gypsy
no SSC you and Republicans are grasping for anything to discredit Obama, it isn't working they are digging themselves into a big hole! Hatred is an ugly thing. it wasn't the time an place.

SSC

SSC
Admin
With him it is never the time, he sends puppet Jay carney to do his daily dose of bull hockey and avoids questions Syria is very volatile right now, maybe the press would like straight answers for a change

gypsy

gypsy
again a false statement. I am relly laughing now Like a Child: Obama Scolds Reporter, Storms Off 729264

SSC

SSC
Admin
Good for you, well I have had enough laughs about your Republican bashing for one night, you will never change nor will I. Good Night

gypsy

gypsy
then the debate ends!! Goody! people can read , I find a lot agree with my concept,and Obama,Democrats,and some Republicans. G'Night SSC

SSC

SSC
Admin
I find those who don't so guess it is all in who you associate with and what you read and chose to believe

gypsy

gypsy
yes and what is good for the people and America, the Dmocrats have always been. if i could see some good the Republicans do to better our country,I may have a more open mind,but so far in the 60 years i have dealt in politics..I haven't seen a good Republican since Eisenhower. he was the best since Lincoln.

SSC

SSC
Admin
You really think I believe you have paid attention to politics for 60 years ??? Come on be honest for a change.

gypsy

gypsy
yes I have,it was my number one subject in school, at eleven  got into  politics, handed out fliers for candidates   . my Family was very political then, My  Grandfather, My mothers Father was one who got me interested in politics. A very intelligent man who should have run for office at one time.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum