You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gypsy

gypsy
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/06/11/obama-post-presidency_n_5481980.html?ncid=fcbklnkushpmg00000013WASHINGTON, June 10 (Reuters) - President Barack Obama said on Tuesday that he has big plans for working with young Americans after he leaves office in early 2017 - but first, he will take time to kick back.

"I know what I'll do right after the next president's inaugurated," Obama said at the end of an interview on the microblogging platform Tumblr, aimed at an audience in their 20s.

"I'll be on a beach somewhere, drinking out of a coconut," Obama said, drawing laughter from a group of Tumblr users who were in the White House state dining room for the interview.

But first, the president said he is focused on "making sure that I make every day in the next two-and-a-half years count" in his time in office.

After the next election, Obama said he plans to work with young Americans to promote leadership after his presidency and wants to counter cynicism he sees in the millennial generation.

"You guys are fed a lot of cynicism every single day about how nothing works and big institutions stink and government's broken," he said.

"Look out on the horizon, and there's a lot of opportunity out there," he said. (Reporting by Roberta Rampton and Steve Holland; Editing by Jonathan Oatis)

gypsy

gypsy
it is so hilarious,we try to outdo each other,all people have to do is read the news,(not fox) which news is their choice,,the fun thing is posting something that out does your  opponent..it is all that one believes, who is right,who is wrong,I think the Bush era steered us wrong and caused the down fall of America, the Republican congress is still doing this,the fight and do nothing Republicans,are not helping are country! what do they want? total control ,then what?, where there are no regulations and big,wealthy money rules the  America, in other words  the poor,disabled, elderly. struggling familes, they forget. doesn't this sound like Hitler Regime,hope there are no gas  chambers.. Think America.what do you want?

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Its always Obama with you. Don't you ever get tired of posting about Obama? lol

I personally give politics about 3 seconds of time thinking about it. I could careless about politicians and politics. But thats just me.

gypsy

gypsy
yes, I post about many things. I do read here a lot of posts degrading Obama.

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Ok thats fine gypsy whatever.

I just am going to post here now my results about my condition have been analyzed, and acording to th drs wiith chemotherapy I could have 2 to 5 years to live and without 6 months. I am now going to be getting disability for money and start having chemotherapy to see if I can live longer than 6 months. There is no cure for cancer as you well know, and I will go down eventually with it unless they discover a cure real soon.

So my outlook is optimistic for living a few years longerr, but the bad news is clear to see. I am for a loss of words to describe this to you, and felt this was a good place to go ahead and announce it here in this topic. Its my forum a I post whereever I want.

I would like the forum to continue without me, although I'll be here up to the end the best I can. Like I saidm it could be 2-5 years but it could be much earlier.

I've enjoyed each and every one of you, you've brought me friendship and a since of purpose. I will try to keep up with you all here on the forum.

With love for you, Mark (crying inside with despair)

gypsy

gypsy
Mark, love and prayers will always be with you.
My heart is crying, and my eyes.
Love you also. Be Strong

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Thank you, I would like to point out for future people reading this maybe long after I'm gon, is it took a conformations of dying for the US government to approve me disability benefits. Otherwise I would not have got it. I'm poor, have no 9ncome or way of working but that wasn't enough. The fact is I don't even have disability yet, but everyone says including the dr I will be getting now. Its because they have a conformation from a dr I am dying and there is no cure to stop it. Now they will help me out, maybe.

Don't ever rely on the government to help you in need, because what really require is for you to be certified about to die. Anyone else that gets it without that got lucky. I will go out with this knowledge.

Is there a fix for that obvious error? Yes there is and its a simple one, trust people more. This country needs to be in position to trust its people more and afford to do so Know your government needs to lighten up BEFORE people are declared dying, and not wait until there is no hope.

I feel the US government is tight with distributing the mosey because they are hurting financially, understood. But know where you are in this, the goverment will not always have your back, and it takes worst-case scenario's to playout before they will act.

SSC

SSC
Admin
You are in my prayers everyday, stay strong and optimistic , miracles happen every day. Love you !!!

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Thank you, I love you too..  Obama will do after the next president is inaugurated 67629 

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran
I am at a lost for words Mark .... xxx

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/allcreativefriends/

gypsy

gypsy
Yes Candy, we all are, I do believe in miracles, and the worth of praye.r

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum