26Anheuser Busch - Page 2 Empty Re: Anheuser Busch Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:15 am

SSC

SSC
Admin
Mays Gilliam wrote:Top 25 of best beers:
http://www.biertap.net/?p=top10

check the game section, Gypsy started a new game

27Anheuser Busch - Page 2 Empty Re: Anheuser Busch Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:30 pm

Well, I think yer all crazy as hell. I know damn well I am. I can think of no rational reason you post here despite my presence. Harrrrumph.

28Anheuser Busch - Page 2 Empty Re: Anheuser Busch Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:42 pm

I know too little about beer to give a judgement.
However, I once drink ale in a pub in Brighton UK and it tasted like owl piss.
Dark and no foam on it, yikes

29Anheuser Busch - Page 2 Empty Re: Anheuser Busch Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:40 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
meemoon wrote:Well, I think yer all crazy as hell. I know damn well I am. I can think of no rational reason you post here despite my presence. Harrrrumph.

Gee thanks

30Anheuser Busch - Page 2 Empty Re: Anheuser Busch Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:49 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Moon, I have worked very hard and long to achive the mental state I am in today, I almost have it perfected.

31Anheuser Busch - Page 2 Empty Re: Anheuser Busch Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:36 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
Mays Gilliam wrote:Top 25 of best beers:
http://www.biertap.net/?p=top10

ur screwing up gypsy game with so many beers, lol

32Anheuser Busch - Page 2 Empty Re: Anheuser Busch Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:47 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
meemoon wrote:Well, I think yer all crazy as hell. I know damn well I am. I can think of no rational reason you post here despite my presence. Harrrrumph.

hey marc, we post here just like the old show " point , counter point," where else can u find more hilarious ppl to joust with than mays and gypsy,, one u cant understand his words, and one is plain wrong on most issues, heck mays called me a genius for my economic expertise, lmao, but i dont give a shit, because mays if full of it, .. mays is over there shaking in his boots trying to figure out what america is going to do next.besides it fun seeing those weird ideas from those little overseas places, strainge ppl indeed. go with the flow man, have fun with it, cowboy up marc, hey have u started working on that dodge dakota yet???? well looking forward to ur next post, or u could go to purrs and talk to urself, lol, now there is a dead place.. man this place has music that rocks, politics up the ying yang,fun games,, its worth it just to see what silly crap gypsy will have next, lol, by the way did u see the eastwood thing i posted after yours.. well its getting late, its all good marc, its not life or death, give ur postion and have fun with it, it like play period in school ,, take care buddy.post damit,lol

33Anheuser Busch - Page 2 Empty Re: Anheuser Busch Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:05 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Well, I like to think people post here becuase they are having a good time and that's the "rational reason" they post. I know I enjoy it here and hope everyone feels the sameway. I hope you all think I'm doing a good job with the forum, as I really do try to make it nice for everyone.

34Anheuser Busch - Page 2 Empty Re: Anheuser Busch Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:13 am

Being crazy doesn't bother me, I rather enjoy it. Anheuser Busch - Page 2 503179

35Anheuser Busch - Page 2 Empty Re: Anheuser Busch Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:20 am

SSC

SSC
Admin
runawayhorses wrote:Well, I like to think people post here becuase they are having a good time and that's the "rational reason" they post. I know I enjoy it here and hope everyone feels the sameway. I hope you all think I'm doing a good job with the forum, as I really do try to make it nice for everyone.

Tyler you da bomb Anheuser Busch - Page 2 335431

36Anheuser Busch - Page 2 Empty Re: Anheuser Busch Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:52 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
SSC, thats nice of you to say. Anheuser Busch - Page 2 416231

And you da bomb too! cheers

37Anheuser Busch - Page 2 Empty Re: Anheuser Busch Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:16 pm

gypsy

gypsy
not sucking up,brown nosing, but yes i enjoy the site,you have a good Site Tyler
my issues are just as good as the Roscos choo choo trains is, at least i don't put anyone down for having their own opinion. as all that post here do~(opinion) and i sure don't see any thing that they put here stated for a fact~~ if it is i don't see it~

like I said once before if rosco,SSc and Moon don;t like what i post, they don't have to read it..

38Anheuser Busch - Page 2 Empty Re: Anheuser Busch Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:07 pm

gypsy

gypsy
rosco 357 wrote:

hey marc, we post here just like the old show " point , counter point," where else can u find more hilarious ppl to joust with than mays and gypsy,, one u cant understand his words, and one is plain wrong on most issues, heck mays called me a genius for my economic expertise, lmao, but i dont give a shit, because mays if full of it, .. mays is over there shaking in his boots trying to figure out what america is going to do next.besides it fun seeing those weird ideas from those little overseas places, strainge ppl indeed. go with the flow man, have fun with it, cowboy up marc, hey have u started working on that dodge dakota yet???? well looking forward to ur next post, or u could go to purrs and talk to urself, lol, now there is a dead place.. man this place has music that rocks, politics up the ying yang,fun games,, its worth it just to see what silly crap gypsy will have next, lol, by the way did u see the eastwood thing i posted after yours.. well its getting late, its all good marc, its not life or death, give ur postion and have fun with it, it like play period in school ,, take care buddy.post damit,lol

haha well well,Rosco,Now ur an expert?? on all matters, even an analyst ,but I will just laugh.. carry on Rosco~ ur a hoot~Maybe you should run for senator of your state ur so right and perfect on all Poltical ,and other issues?? :rotfl:Cowboy up?? hahaha where did that phrase come from?

39Anheuser Busch - Page 2 Empty Re: Anheuser Busch Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:16 pm

well now,isn't that a bit of Arrogance on your part rosco? if you don't understand what somebody has written,why don't you ask them? and who are you to say,that somebody is plain wrong on most issues? i don't think you are always right either! so get off your high horse and try to converse with people rather then running them down!

40Anheuser Busch - Page 2 Empty Re: Anheuser Busch Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:31 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
gypsy wrote:not sucking up,brown nosing, but yes i enjoy the site,you have a good Site Tyler
my issues are just as good as the Roscos choo choo trains is, at least i don't put anyone down for having their own opinion. as all that post here do~(opinion) and i sure don't see any thing that they put here stated for a fact~~ if it is i don't see it~

like I said once before if rosco,SSc and Moon don;t like what i post, they don't have to read it..

Gypsy, you are so right I do try to avoid most of your long drawn out posts,getting thru the parts that should have been edited out just makes them to boring to deal with. I notice your brief hiatus didn't bring you back in any better mood.
Maybe it is the subject matter that draws attention and interest, trains I do enjoy, coached political article's I find very dull. Original theories are much better than encouraged ones.

41Anheuser Busch - Page 2 Empty Re: Anheuser Busch Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:18 pm

gypsy

gypsy
To inform all, i am in a wonderful mood, and am all the time~ except when some people can't keep personal thoughts to themselves,,let me rephrase>> make up things to make fun or point something that is not true about someone posting here.. no one here know what i do or what i drink, and i sure don't guzzle as Rosco states.. my surgery went well~ i am doing well
it is amazing what the medical field can do now.. no need to worry ones self about my mood~ Anheuser Busch - Page 2 167625

Last edited by gypsy on Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

42Anheuser Busch - Page 2 Empty Re: Anheuser Busch Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:30 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Thought personal thoughts were called opinions ??

43Anheuser Busch - Page 2 Empty Re: Anheuser Busch Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:49 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
astral75 wrote:well now,isn't that a bit of Arrogance on your part rosco? if you don't understand what somebody has written,why don't you ask them? and who are you to say,that somebody is plain wrong on most issues? i don't think you are always right either! so get off your high horse and try to converse with people rather then running them down!

i will post and ride my horse as i choose, lol , now u may not see this since u dont post but every few months, lol

44Anheuser Busch - Page 2 Empty well again gypsy u screwed it up, Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:58 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
[quote="gypsy"]
rosco 357 wrote:

haha well well,Rosco,Now ur an expert?? on all matters, even an analyst ,but I will just laugh.. carry on Rosco~ ur a hoot~Maybe you should run for senator of your state ur so right and perfect on all Poltical ,and other issues?? :rotfl:Cowboy up?? hahaha where did that phrase come from?

now read this slow gypsy,,mays called me a genius, on the economy running in cycles, of course he was being sarcastic , as i usually am sarcastic myself, mays called me that not myself calling me that, sarcasm can be fun, hey my senators have this state locked up for many years, but if u want u can send me that rebate check , oh wait u said u were not going to accept it, going to donate it all, so what charity got ur rebate checks, ???

oh u have not heard "cowboy up", they tell ppl at work that, if they are having a hard time with a job, they say just "cowboy up" and do it,..so to answer u, they say it at work, but i have heard it at other places also,,sure that is my job being a hoot, lol,

Last edited by rosco 357 on Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

45Anheuser Busch - Page 2 Empty Re: Anheuser Busch Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:08 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
common phrase especially in the blue collar working class, Rosco if you run for office I would vote for you in a heart beat, at least your position on things remains the same two days in a row cheers

46Anheuser Busch - Page 2 Empty Re: Anheuser Busch Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:21 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
SSC wrote:common phrase especially in the blue collar working class, Rosco if you run for office I would vote for you in a heart beat, at least your position on things remains the same two days in a row cheers

thank u , im taking a bow, lol, well i will be back going south of the border and cook a mexican pizza,

47Anheuser Busch - Page 2 Empty Re: Anheuser Busch Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:05 pm

Ya got my vote, Roscoe. I like the idea of setting off all the sprinklers, heaving cinder blocks through the windows, making the Secret Service guys wear tutus, and landing a Cessna on the roof. I would accept no responsibility whatever. I would blame everything on Tyler.

48Anheuser Busch - Page 2 Empty Re: Anheuser Busch Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:06 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
im still trying for that gypsy vote, lol, would debate, but can u imagine that, lmao,,

49Anheuser Busch - Page 2 Empty Re: Anheuser Busch Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:30 pm

gypsy

gypsy
there u go again rosco! what is your problem what would you like to debate, now don;t go changing anything~ for me to agree with you about politics?? sorry that ain't going to happen.. give it up..ya hear??

50Anheuser Busch - Page 2 Empty Re: Anheuser Busch Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:56 am

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
debate if ur crazy or not ..lol,,no problems here,

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum