You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51Anheuser Busch - Page 3 Empty Re: Anheuser Busch Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:00 am

gypsy

gypsy
Anheuser Busch - Page 3 530120

52Anheuser Busch - Page 3 Empty Re: Anheuser Busch Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:12 am

rosco 357 wrote:im still trying for that gypsy vote, lol, would debate, but can u imagine that, lmao,,

Tell you what Rosco and Gypsy, tape the debate , post it on Youtube so I will watch it. I might understand it after three replays! Anheuser Busch - Page 3 729264

I got totally lost on the "New topic" debate.

53Anheuser Busch - Page 3 Empty Re: Anheuser Busch Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:40 am

FIGI wrote:
rosco 357 wrote:im still trying for that gypsy vote, lol, would debate, but can u imagine that, lmao,,

Tell you what Rosco and Gypsy, tape the debate , post it on Youtube so I will watch it. I might understand it after three replays! Anheuser Busch - Page 3 729264

I got totally lost on the "New topic" debate.
Bring in Jerry Springer LOL

Last edited by Mays Gilliam on Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:42 am; edited 1 time in total

54Anheuser Busch - Page 3 Empty Re: Anheuser Busch Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:42 am

Anheuser Busch - Page 3 729264

55Anheuser Busch - Page 3 Empty Re: Anheuser Busch Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:10 am

gypsy

gypsy
Anheuser Busch - Page 3 729264 I agree

56Anheuser Busch - Page 3 Empty Re: Anheuser Busch Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:27 pm

isn't it funny that ya'll like to go to Mexico,but you don't like them to come to America? hmm,

57Anheuser Busch - Page 3 Empty Re: Anheuser Busch Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:58 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
astral75 wrote:isn't it funny that ya'll like to go to Mexico,but you don't like them to come to America? hmm,

Could it be that we do it legally, not trying to drain their economy , but boost it with our spending. Obviously you are not in an area over run with our brown south of the border vermin, insulting with sexual innuendos our young female children, living like pigs in abandonded dwellings, walking streets looking for something to steal, and then invading our medical and welfare systems, the hispanic birth rate is soaring in the US, which if we are not fortunate enough to give them a one-way trip back across the border they to will become burdens , not productive legal citizens...

58Anheuser Busch - Page 3 Empty Re: Anheuser Busch Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:30 pm

SSC wrote:
astral75 wrote:isn't it funny that ya'll like to go to Mexico,but you don't like them to come to America? hmm,

Could it be that we do it legally, not trying to drain their economy , but boost it with our spending. Obviously you are not in an area over run with our brown south of the border vermin, insulting with sexual innuendos our young female children, living like pigs in abandonded dwellings, walking streets looking for something to steal, and then invading our medical and welfare systems, the hispanic birth rate is soaring in the US, which if we are not fortunate enough to give them a one-way trip back across the border they to will become burdens , not productive legal citizens...

Anheuser Busch - Page 3 592180 Bravo !

In this area there have been two incidents with 18 wheelers driven by illegals. In one case, the illegal driver fled the scene on foot after running over and killing a young man. The authorities searched for hours and never found him.

The other wreck was not fatal, but the passengers in the car were hospitalized. That ILLEGAL also fled the scene. He was never found either. In the truck he was driving the troopers found 3 driver's licenses issued in different names with the same ID photo. The troopers are hoping the Mexican government will help find them. Yeah right!

The owners of the trucking companies in both cases should go to jail, IMO. Sorry suckers!

American citizens will have to decide to handle this infestation on our own terms. Our government is not concerned, it seems.

IMHO, illegals who rape, steal, kill and smuggle drugs should be shipped home, tried and locked up by their own government. Let them fed and cloth them. That would help, but that is not likely to happen.

I will not take the liberty to offer my idea of the two best ways to solve this problem as it might offend some of the readers. ( Without any doubt it would ! Anheuser Busch - Page 3 457757)

59Anheuser Busch - Page 3 Empty Re: Anheuser Busch Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:16 am

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
all right ssc and figi hang in there, . good post, both of u,, i think that at first many years ago, many, in cali, the large farmers and manufactures, contributed, to politicians to not stop them, and now there are so many that can vote, the politicians tip toe around it, as to not loose the hispanic vote... i though this thought this week, u know the term monezumas revenge, and we all know what that is, but i beg to differ, i think its all the wet backs that are here is the real revenge, i know some and they send as much money as they can back to mex. i have stated this before i think, my cousin is a charge nurse in the maternity, section of the hospital, and she hates them, they come in throught the emergency to deliver their baby, and ofcourse cant pay, so the cost is passed on to the ppl with insurance as the hospital is not going to loose money. we had a good tough law in the state legislature on ppl that hire them,, but i dont think it passed, before the break, i think they are on break,, sorry for poor spelling, im worn out,

60Anheuser Busch - Page 3 Empty Re: Anheuser Busch Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:17 am

SSC

SSC
Admin
FIGI, I think I know your cure and I agree, we are over run down here, and with storm season here again they will be swarming like ants.

61Anheuser Busch - Page 3 Empty Re: Anheuser Busch Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:24 am

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
who likes to go, i went in my 20s and as soon as i crossed the border i knew i had made a terrible mistake, but one difference we go back home, those wet backs stay.. and live about 4 familys in a house,,,

62Anheuser Busch - Page 3 Empty Re: Anheuser Busch Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:51 am

SSC

SSC
Admin
With the huge influx of hispanics the Caucasians are the minority in 5 states and numbers are growing, Figi made a very strong statement and the incident of the wrecks is happening all over here also. Then you tie in the drug running from Texas and Mexico eastbound and you have a lethal mix. A shame we can't defend what is ours and handle it our way. Immigrations here is so over run they just stopped picking them up.

63Anheuser Busch - Page 3 Empty Re: Anheuser Busch Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:00 am

FIGI wrote:
SSC wrote:

Anheuser Busch - Page 3 592180 Bravo !

In this area there have been two incidents with 18 wheelers driven by illegals. In one case, the illegal driver fled the scene on foot after running over and killing a young man. The authorities searched for hours and never found him.

The other wreck was not fatal, but the passengers in the car were hospitalized. That ILLEGAL also fled the scene. He was never found either. In the truck he was driving the troopers found 3 driver's licenses issued in different names with the same ID photo. The troopers are hoping the Mexican government will help find them. Yeah right!

The owners of the trucking companies in both cases should go to jail, IMO. Sorry suckers!

American citizens will have to decide to handle this infestation on our own terms. Our government is not concerned, it seems.

IMHO, illegals who rape, steal, kill and smuggle drugs should be shipped home, tried and locked up by their own government. Let them fed and cloth them. That would help, but that is not likely to happen.

I will not take the liberty to offer my idea of the two best ways to solve this problem as it might offend some of the readers. ( Without any doubt it would ! Anheuser Busch - Page 3 457757)
Why would a final solution to the problem offend the readers?
The ones posting here all seem to agree, so there already is a consensus :-)
Wat is the second way to solve the problem btw?

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum