You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26A new era,or what? - Page 2 Empty Re: A new era,or what? Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:02 pm

gypsy

gypsy
A new era,or what? - Page 2 503179 yeh u make me laugh too`

27A new era,or what? - Page 2 Empty Re: A new era,or what? Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:04 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
what ever floats your boat

28A new era,or what? - Page 2 Empty Re: A new era,or what? Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:07 pm

gypsy

gypsy
A new era,or what? - Page 2 457757 lol! A new era,or what? - Page 2 729264

29A new era,or what? - Page 2 Empty Re: A new era,or what? Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:08 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
Mays Gilliam wrote:
rosco 357 wrote:
gypsy wrote:A new era,or what? - Page 2 729264 ahh yes kkk more prolific in ur state, like i said beware what u give up
good lord what a dumb ass statement, who said more prolific in my state, i said the kkk was more like hitler, then told how there is more racial tollerance, since say 1959l when i was a kid, u always miss the point.. but atleast ur good to keep around for a laugh, and to kiss mays ass,,lmao

Why am I being mentioned in this discussion about having voted for George Wallace?
OH Mays< really u were not mentioned, just ur ass got in the way of gypsys lips, , u cant vote for wallace , ur not a citizen, but we find the ppl from small countrys across the sea, rather amusing, so sometimes we bring u into our comments,

30A new era,or what? - Page 2 Empty Re: A new era,or what? Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:15 pm

gypsy

gypsy
umm getting vulgar again rosco?~ A new era,or what? - Page 2 457757

31A new era,or what? - Page 2 Empty Re: A new era,or what? Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:33 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
gypsy wrote:rosco i don't agree with(LIKE) KKK not that it isn't in the state~of Kentucky maybe u should learn about your own state~ LOTS OF kENTUCKY IS RACIST ALSO. MOST STATES HAVE SOME

Racisim isn't just a black / white thing...but if it means I am a racist against these friggin border jumping wet backs then I will take number 1 in the line...

32A new era,or what? - Page 2 Empty Re: A new era,or what? Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:19 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
gypsy wrote:rosco i don't agree with(LIKE) KKK not that it isn't in the state~of Kentucky maybe u should learn about your own state~ LOTS OF kENTUCKY IS RACIST ALSO. MOST STATES HAVE SOME

is there an echo in here, lol thats what i said ,, all state have good and bad, ur the one that seem dense on ur state, but thats ok, none of this really bothers me,, i dont concider myself racist, but probably prejudist some, most ppl are if they admit it or not, im not sencitive on this subject in the least, so nothing u say bothers me, shoot i know my state, it has lots of history, but probably made one of the best turn arounds of any state, i cant remember our last white mayor in birmingham,or city council, but they are in a finacial mess, and i think the new mayor will be going to court, oh well this is boring, take care, oooooh ok, i missundersood what u were saying about the kentucky kkk, about not agreeing, i play around but i do want to be fair, sorry i got that wrong, but hey i learned alot on google, lol,

33A new era,or what? - Page 2 Empty Re: A new era,or what? Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:28 pm

SSC wrote:

Racisim isn't just a black / white thing...but if it means I am a racist against these friggin border jumping wet backs then I will take number 1 in the line...
you might like Archies statement too then :-)

34A new era,or what? - Page 2 Empty Re: A new era,or what? Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:49 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
The All In The Family was a classic sitcom...many views were finially allowed out in the open on television but these I am sure you understand were scripts written for the TV show not a real life setting.these were paid actors... I loved the show ...

Last edited by SSC on Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

35A new era,or what? - Page 2 Empty Re: A new era,or what? Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:53 pm

I liked it very much too.
The best episode, however, was in my eyes the one in which he had to comfort Gloria, when she had lost the baby.
He was very different in that episode from the other ones

36A new era,or what? - Page 2 Empty Re: A new era,or what? Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:56 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Yes he was very different , he was a father consoling a grieving daughter, he had many sides in this sitcom..

37A new era,or what? - Page 2 Empty Re: A new era,or what? Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:06 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Mays Gilliam wrote:I liked it very much too.
The best episode, however, was in my eyes the one in which he had to comfort Gloria, when she had lost the baby.
He was very different in that episode from the other ones

I liked that show, also, carol oconner, was a good actor i liked himin heat of the night

38A new era,or what? - Page 2 Empty Re: A new era,or what? Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:22 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
I didn't care for "Heat of the Night" particularly, it was too much like "Dukes of Hazard", I kept expecting to see deputy "Enis" walk on the scene..LOL But "All In The Family" was great. Archie was the perfect example of ignorance, but Carroll O'Connor was nothing like his character.

39A new era,or what? - Page 2 Empty Re: A new era,or what? Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:33 pm

gypsy

gypsy
I like the part Gene autries son played

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum