You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Test your Age Empty Test your Age Sat May 03, 2008 8:01 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Take this test and post your results if you feel comfortable about doing it. Mine were good so I'm posting them..lmao

http://www.embedtube.com/uploads/33101407Realage.swf

My results

Biological Age: 47
Real Age: 38.1

Avarage life expectanvy 76

My Life expectancy: 84.9

You can expect to live approximately another 13800 more days.

Last edited by runawayhorses on Sat May 03, 2008 9:27 am; edited 2 times in total

2Test your Age Empty Re: Test your Age Sat May 03, 2008 8:33 am

biological: 29
Real : 49,7
life expetancy :53,3

i've got 8900 more days

lolz and what if i shoot myself tomorrow Test your Age 503179

btw i dunno how medical tests and checks can make me live longer rabbit

all i can say is "Curse the flesh" Test your Age 704496

Test your Age 302901

3Test your Age Empty Re: Test your Age Sat May 03, 2008 10:46 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Good grief Guard, your "Real" age is older than my "Biological Age".. Test your Age 729264

Maybe you been doing too much of this Test your Age 302901 and this Test your Age 704496 and not enough of this Test your Age 76627 lmao!

4Test your Age Empty Re: Test your Age Sat May 03, 2008 11:17 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
bio age 57
real age 59.7
expectancy75.3
6700 days left,

shoot thats about 478 more times to cut the grass.75 thats about how old my mom lived ,heart , my dad was 62, cancer..
well i have a will so im covered.
GUARD, medical test and checks is the main thing, catch things early so they can have a much greater rate of sucess, like i had a polp and they turn cancerous but a colonostomy found it before it got that far, most test start at 50 so probably test dont apply to u so much,,
,one key i learned is colesteral, my moms and her BP her dr did a poor job when she was like late 40s to 50 controlling it,
i can improve, loose weight, as i have before, i sleep 4 and half hours a nite, and i use to get alot more exercise.at work i have long 45 minute machine cuts and i sit and watch,,i defintly need more sleep and Test your Age 76627
TYLER thats not fair, subtract 10 years, because they did not factor in hurricanes, Test your Age 415675

5Test your Age Empty Re: Test your Age Sun May 04, 2008 8:09 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Oh yes you're right, hurricanes, damn I forgot about those, well I could go anytime then I guess..LOL

You only get 4 1/2 hrs a night? Wow, I get about 10 hrs every night, sometimes 8.

Thats a drag thinking you have to cut your grass that many more times, but actually its good for you, so look at it that way and it will help to ease your pain..LOL

6Test your Age Empty Re: Test your Age Sun May 04, 2008 6:27 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
well we have tornados , so,,,,,, yep stay up till 11:30 and get up at 4:30 so really 5 hours, mistake sorry.me along with some others fall asleep at work during cuts, like 5 minute naps, i hold my air blower in a way if i fall sleep i drop the air blower, and it hits the floor and wakes me up,, Sleep

7Test your Age Empty Re: Test your Age Sun May 04, 2008 9:42 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
LOL that sounds like a cozy job. When I used to work for a lumberyard driving a forklift everyday, when it would rain I would drive the lift underneath a shelter roof overhang we had, and catch a few minutes of rest. I never actually slept, but we had soft music playing on the speaker system their and with the rain coming down was very relaxing. I would just set there on the forklift drinking a Coke and close my eyes. :)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum