You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Daily Thought Empty Daily Thought Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:19 am

SSC

SSC
Admin
Handle every stressful situation like a dog.

Piss on it and walk away.

2Daily Thought Empty Re: Daily Thought Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:04 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Daily Thought 762134 LOL

3Daily Thought Empty Re: Daily Thought Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:57 pm

Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It is already tomorrow in Australia. ~Charles Schulz

4Daily Thought Empty Re: Daily Thought Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:28 am

gypsy

gypsy
• Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see the shadow

5Daily Thought Empty Re: Daily Thought Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:40 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Whistle/or even sing while you work makes things you dislike more pleasant,and displays a good outward appearance

6Daily Thought Empty Re: Daily Thought Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:56 pm

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it." - Mark Twain

7Daily Thought Empty Re: Daily Thought Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:10 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
My daily thought is this server is running like crap today,

8Daily Thought Empty Re: Daily Thought Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:32 am

runawayhorses wrote:My daily thought is this server is running like crap today,

lol! I have that thought almost daily myself !

9Daily Thought Empty I LOVE Being Southern... Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:32 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Only a Southerner knows the difference between a hissie fit and a conniption fit, and that you don't "HAVE" them, you "PITCH" them.

Only a Southerner knows how many fish, collard greens, turnip greens, peas, beans, etc., make up "a mess."

Only a Southerner can show or point out to you the general direction of "yonder."

Only a Southerner knows exactly how long "directly" is -- as in: "Going to town, be back directly."

Even Southern babies know that "Gimme some sugar" is not a request for the white, granular sweet substance that sits in a pretty little bowl in the middle of the table.

All Southerners know exactly when "by and by" is. They might not use the term, but they know the concept well.

Only a Southerner knows instinctively that the best gesture of solace for a neighbor who's got trouble is a plate of hot fried chicken and a big bowl of cold potato salad. If the neighbor's trouble is a real crisis, they also know to add a large banana puddin!

Only Southerners grow up knowing the difference between "right near" and "a right far piece." They also know that "just down the road" can be 1 mile or 20.

Only a Southerner, both knows and understands, the difference between a redneck, a good ol' boy, and po' white trash.

No true Southerner would ever assume that the car with the flashing turn signal is actually going to make a turn.

A Southerner knows that "fixin" can be used as a noun, a verb, or an adverb.

Only Southerners make friends while standing in lines. We don't do "queues," we do "lines"; and when we're "in line," we talk to everybody!

Put 100 Southerners in a room and half of them will discover they're related, even if only by marriage.

Southerners never refer to one person as "ya'll."

Southerners know grits come from corn and how to eat them.

Every Southerner knows tomatoes with eggs, bacon, grits, and coffee are perfectly wonderful; that red eye gravy is also a breakfast food; and that fried green tomatoes are not a breakfast food.

When you hear someone say, "Well, I caught myself lookin'," you know you are in the presence of a genuine Southerner!

Only true Southerners say "sweet tea" and "sweet milk." Sweet tea indicates the need for sugar and lots of it --- we do not like our tea unsweetened. "Sweet milk" means you don't want buttermilk.

And a true Southerner knows you don't scream obscenities at little old ladies who drive 30 MPH on the freeway. You just say, "Bless her heart" and go your own way.

To those of you who're still a little embarrassed by your Southerness: Take two tent revivals and a dose of sausage gravy and call me in the morning. Bless your heart!

And to those of you who are still having a hard time understanding all this Southern stuff, bless your hearts, I hear they are fixin' to have classes on Southernness as a second language!

And for those that are not from the South but have lived here for a long time, ya'll need a sign to hang on ya'lls front porch that reads "I aint from the South but I got here as fast as I could."

10Daily Thought Empty Smart Dog Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:59 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Photobucket

11Daily Thought Empty Re: Daily Thought Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:08 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Very funny stuff SSC! Here's one of my favorite comedians Jeff Foxworthy in this video below, I think I might fall into the category of some of these jokes too..Very Happy

Jeff Foxworthy You might be redneck

Very Happy

12Daily Thought Empty Re: Daily Thought Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:21 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
LOL..Tyler that was soooo funny..I love Jeff Foxworthy !!! Daily Thought 729264

13Daily Thought Empty Re: Daily Thought Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:43 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Yes Jeff Foxworthy is funny! I'd like to see him live someday... but right now I think Pastor Manning is funnier calling Obama a trashy pimp and a liar ....I'd go to church one sunday just to see that.. lol!

14Daily Thought Empty Re: Daily Thought Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:57 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
LOL..Well you can sit next to me , I certainly would be there in the amen section Daily Thought 729264

15Daily Thought Empty Re: Daily Thought Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:37 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
“The most unfair thing about life is the way it ends. I mean, life is tough. It takes up a lot of your time. What do you get at the end of it? A Death! What's that, a bonus? I think the life cycle is all backwards. You should die first, get it out of the way. Then you live in an old age home. You get kicked out when you're too young, you get a gold watch, you go to work. You work forty years until you're young enough to enjoy your retirement. You do drugs, alcohol, you party, you get ready for high school. You go to grade school, you become a kid, you play, you have no responsibilities, you become a little baby, you go back into the womb, you spend your last nine months floating...

...and you finish off as an orgasm.”

George Carlin

16Daily Thought Empty Re: Daily Thought Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:13 am

SSC

SSC
Admin
A leader in the Democratic Party is a boss, in the Republican Party he is a leader.
Harry S. Truman

17Daily Thought Empty Re: Daily Thought Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:59 am

SSC

SSC
Admin
 To all my friends who send me best 'wishes', chain letters, 'angel' letters or other promises of good luck.

NONE OF THAT STUFF IS WORKING!

Could you please just send money, Alcohol, chocolate or gasoline vouchers?

Thank You!

18Daily Thought Empty Re: Daily Thought Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:49 pm

gypsy

gypsy
A life lived with integrity - even if it lacks the trappings of fame and fortune is a shinning star in whose light others may follow in the years to come.

Denis Waitley

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum