You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

262008 Campaign - Page 2 Empty Re: 2008 Campaign Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:12 am

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
gypsy wrote:rosco, once and far all we should not be in Iraq, it was unecessary ,wrong move, now most of us see this, it has only caused more conflict, i can't
see why u can't see that?
any way, we could stay in Iraq five, ten years it would not change~ we have won what? is there still fighting? is the problem solved? but as far as protecting America, Ben ladin should have been caught, stopped he was not an probably still out there. maybe the world will be lucky and he has died~

it is widely known or thought osama is in north pakistan, where the pakistan army even fears to tread, but he is not a real factor, mcCain as in the debate tonight said he will follow osama to hell and get him , but there will always be a radical to take the place of one that falls, i doubt he is even calling many shots, the islamic radicals are world wide, with cells in many nation.. the war is not in iraq, iraq grows stronger,as their army and police grow stronger even obama will not pull out, even obama has said we will always have some presents in iraq, but he is to weak to be a president...

272008 Campaign - Page 2 Empty Re: 2008 Campaign Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:19 am

gypsy

gypsy
well Rosco, u have ur opinion,I have mine, that we will not change ..,with our debates.. u love this stuff, i am mediocre in politics. I knew this since i first disagreed with u~
I do not think Obama is a weak person, as u say we will have to see, it will all unfurl soon.
an again as u say take care, hope all is well,with u and family..

282008 Campaign - Page 2 Empty Re: 2008 Campaign Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:25 am

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
ok that is what i was going to say, agree to disagree, not a problem, we have a senate and congressional house that disagrees daily,,

292008 Campaign - Page 2 Empty Re: 2008 Campaign Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:31 am

gypsy

gypsy
yes we have senate and congress, Hey! u know u an i may do better~ than they~ LOL it is time for america to step up, take the challenge, fix what has been broken for the last eight years, Quit nodding as lee says LOL night!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum