You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Things you would do if leader/president - Page 2 Empty Re: Things you would do if leader/president Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:36 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Thank u Tyler,, i don't question anyone when they put a president down,or ask why ,when they disagree with some one.. everyone is entitled to their opinion..`that is no problem.. i just don't like him, or what he stands for, and about 80% percent of Americans feel the same way~he will not go down in History as a good, strong leader.

27Things you would do if leader/president - Page 2 Empty Re: Things you would do if leader/president Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:39 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Well, the way I look at it is, he is just a Man that cheated on his wife, it happens everyday, no that doesn't make it right but it doesn't single him out to be a particularly bad guy either, he made a mistake and becuase of his position it had stronger repercussions. Yes, I big mistake for anyone to do.

28Things you would do if leader/president - Page 2 Empty Re: Things you would do if leader/president Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:42 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
gypsy wrote:Thank u Tyler,, i don't question anyone when they put a president down,or ask why ,when they disagree with some one.. everyone is entitled to their opinion..`that is no problem.. i just don't like him, or what he stands for, and about 80% percent of Americans feel the same way~he will not go down in History as a good, strong leader.

Ok Gypsy.

29Things you would do if leader/president - Page 2 Empty Re: Things you would do if leader/president Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:10 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Even thou Gypsy, I can see why people go after your attacks on Bush, and becuase of your dislike for the man so much you keep pointing your finger at him all the time. But if you dislike someone that much I guess you'll do that. But perhaps you are putting too much blame on one person.

30Things you would do if leader/president - Page 2 Empty Re: Things you would do if leader/president Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:25 am

gypsy

gypsy
I see your point,Tyler ..maybe i am to verbal about Bush,..

31Things you would do if leader/president - Page 2 Empty Re: Things you would do if leader/president Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:28 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Well, people want to know how you can put all the blame on him when he can't possibly be responsible for all our problems. You seem to make him out that way. But whatever, I told myself I wouldn't get too involved with this type discussion.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum