You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2Tom Cruise as Joseph Goebbels Empty Re: Tom Cruise as Joseph Goebbels Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:09 am

Most ppl here would not know of Goebbels (you do mean the Nazi?) & you couldn't be serious about Tom Cruise playing him?
Is this a weird joke? :)

3Tom Cruise as Joseph Goebbels Empty Re: Tom Cruise as Joseph Goebbels Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:11 am

tyro123 wrote:Most ppl here would not know of Goebbels (you do mean the Nazi?) & you couldn't be serious about Tom Cruise playing him?
Were you unable to click on the link or what?
You heard Joseph Goebbels' voice, did not you?
This was his famous speech about "den totalen Krieg"
The connection with Tom Cruise is because of his role in one of his latest movies and his membership of a criminal organisation, the Scientology Church

4Tom Cruise as Joseph Goebbels Empty Re: Tom Cruise as Joseph Goebbels Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:01 pm

tyro123 wrote:Most ppl here would not know of Goebbels (you do mean the Nazi?) & you couldn't be serious about Tom Cruise playing him?
Apparently you have no idea about the link between the two of them.
Have a look at this video;maybe it makes things more clear

5Tom Cruise as Joseph Goebbels Empty Re: Tom Cruise as Joseph Goebbels Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:38 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Speaking of Tom Cruise and Scientology, check this out :)

Tom Cruise Scientology Video

6Tom Cruise as Joseph Goebbels Empty Re: Tom Cruise as Joseph Goebbels Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:43 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
What exactly is it he is suppose to "Know"? ..does anyone know what hes talking about? Tom Cruise as Joseph Goebbels 503179

7Tom Cruise as Joseph Goebbels Empty Re: Tom Cruise as Joseph Goebbels Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:47 pm

x

Last edited by meemoon on Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

8Tom Cruise as Joseph Goebbels Empty Re: Tom Cruise as Joseph Goebbels Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:17 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
darn maybe it was my mind started to wonder, but cruise lost me, then i made myself listen and he said he would like to go on vacation and whatever but he knows, lol, maybe i am wrong, but i think i read that him and nicole kidman broke up because of his Scientology. but i may be wrong, as i have said before, decades ago, i went to church on sunday nite also not just the morning, lol, and there were classes on what believes baptist feel were cults, there were certain criteria, that had to be met to be classified as a cult , but Scientology was one, but i know ppl have different believes, and thats fine with me., i have heard some ppl say they willl not watch a cruise movie because of it, but travota is one too i think , seems lots of hollywood ppl are, maybe its more of a california thing, take care,

9Tom Cruise as Joseph Goebbels Empty Re: Tom Cruise as Joseph Goebbels Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:50 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
meemoon wrote:He MUST have been stoned. I said pretty much the same thing when trying to get my wife's approval to buy a $1200 racing go-kart. She hit me.

Yes he must have have been stoned! Tom Cruise as Joseph Goebbels 729264

If you want to see something REALLY funny, take a look at the blue smile laughing while your watching the video playback its totally hilarious! I had tears rolling out of my eyes on that one!

10Tom Cruise as Joseph Goebbels Empty Marc as Dr. Strangelove Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:10 am

Last edited by meemoon on Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:45 pm; edited 2 times in total

11Tom Cruise as Joseph Goebbels Empty Re: Tom Cruise as Joseph Goebbels Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:55 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
this is dr strange love is it not? gee i had forgot about it if it is, gee george scott is a good actor,

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum