rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
with all the talk of doom and gloom there still a lot of money out there, i read an article where the wealthy are spending money again in upscale stores, its the middle class that is still watching there pennys, although if u fight the crowds at walmart u would not know it, i dont know the price of a cruise on this ship but we almost booked a cruise next summer for a very cheep rate,, but i will try to embed the vidio of this massive new cruise ship, note it 5 times larger than the titanic, and has thing u cant imgine, i hope the vidio works, take care. vid at bottom please watch

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D9BUR7B00&show_article=1

FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. (AP) - The world's largest cruise ship has arrived in South Florida.

The 16-deck Oasis of the Seas docked Friday at Port Everglades in Fort Lauderdale. It set sail from Finland to Florida in late October.

The massive $1.5 billion vessel is nearly 40 percent larger than the industry's next-biggest ship and five times larger than the Titanic. It has 2,700 cabins and can accommodate 6,300 passengers and 2,100 crew members.

The ship also features various "neighborhoods"—parks, squares and arenas with special themes. One of them will be a tropical environment that will include palm trees.

The Oasis of the Seas will embark on its first cruise on Dec. 5.