You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1palins debate with the facts Empty palins debate with the facts Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:35 pm

gypsy

gypsy

2palins debate with the facts Empty Re: palins debate with the facts Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:46 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran

just my view
well both were wrong with many facts,as already have been established, that is why i have already said, i dont like debates, both sides say what the public wants to hear, and say feel good things ,,, it take much time to study on each issue to find the devil in the details, i do think her popularity is because average ppl feel she is one of them.. however i feel this election is already settled, and i wish the next president the strenght to be strong, as this world is a very dangerous place,and that will not change whoever wins, as in every debate i have ever watched afterwords some group does a fact study on each question, and election after election, facts are used loose and wrong, this one is no different as the next debates will be no different on both sides, i actually dont seee the point in watching , but i will,
its sad but elections have become or have for many years , a money buying sound bites, way to the whitehouse, take care,

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum