You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Paying Respects/love Empty Paying Respects/love Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:40 am

gypsy

gypsy
A good friend has passed away, she was a member of IYT..

God Bless/Love/ To you Lyn~

2Paying Respects/love Empty Re: Paying Respects/love Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:57 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Good grief, what was their name?? You make an announcement like that we expect a name.

3Paying Respects/love Empty Re: Paying Respects/love Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:26 am

gypsy

gypsy
her name was Lyn

4Paying Respects/love Empty Re: Paying Respects/love Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:14 pm

gypsy

gypsy
gypsy wrote:A good friend has passed away, she was a member of IYT..

her name at iyt was Lady Godiva
sorry i thought I had put it..

5Paying Respects/love Empty Re: Paying Respects/love Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:21 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
I heard of a Lady Godiva but I never knew or spoken to her, I'm sorry to hear about her passing. My condolences to her family and friends.

6Paying Respects/love Empty Re: Paying Respects/love Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:09 am

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
gypsy wrote:

is she the one from germany??? lynski or lyn was not her whole name but i cant remember it all, but i could have the wrong person, the person that liked to post pictures of flowers and such, or have i got the wrong person,...??????

7Paying Respects/love Empty Re: Paying Respects/love Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:12 am

gypsy

gypsy
yes she liked to post flowers, but she wasn't from Germany

8Paying Respects/love Empty Lady Godiva Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:21 pm

rosco 357 wrote:
gypsy wrote:

is she the one from germany??? lynski or lyn was not her whole name but i cant remember it all, but i could have the wrong person, the person that liked to post pictures of flowers and such, or have i got the wrong person,...??????
Yeah,Roscoe, she's also the nutcase that posted on the philo-spirit board that Moose deserved to be blind because "god punishes sinners and the offspring of sinners". One down and many more to go.

9Paying Respects/love Empty Re: Paying Respects/love Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:59 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Meemoon, I am going to say this once..a lot of things were said on those boards, that shouldn't have been said,a lot of things said in anger,I think you bringing that up here is not necessary,there is no point to it.that is one reason the boards at IYT were closed because of the constant bickering,and some one starting trouble.. for one thing, she never said that,,but beside that , what does it matter now,if she did..its all out of context..

I was paying respects to a friend, simple as that.

10Paying Respects/love Empty Re: Paying Respects/love Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:35 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
god punishes sinners and the offspring of sinners"
That sounds very familiar to Mannings "He was born trash" routine, which I found quite funny btw.

That line suggests that "God" punishes innocent people for no fault or doing of their own. It suggests God is not fair and hands out unjust punishments for no reason other than to be cruel. The entire concept of a "God" is hard enough to swallow, but bring in the "Stupid God" scenario, and we know without out a doubt that whoever believes that way are weak minded individuals that don't want to be troubled with "thinking".

Supreme Beings, or a "God", don't go around mindlessly punishing people.

No offense was intended to "Lyn" by that observation, just "thinking" out loud.

11Paying Respects/love Empty Re: Paying Respects/love Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:51 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
gypsy wrote:Meemoon, I am going to say this once..a lot of things were said on those boards, that shouldn't have been said,a lot of things said in anger,I think you bringing that up here is not necessary,there is no point to it.that is one reason the boards at IYT were closed because of the constant bickering,and some one starting trouble.. for one thing, she never said that,,but beside that , what does it matter now,if she did..its all out of context..

Doubting it was out of context, but purely a mean hearted statement, typical of Lady Godiva, may she rest in where ever she is.
The topic of God is endless but my all time favorite is the Act of God...hurricanes , ice storms , lightening, tornados and floods..all the wrath of God, he who ever he is , is a real heartless son of a bitch to send death and destruction and then to top it all off leave no address or phone number for damage control.

12Paying Respects/love Empty Re: Paying Respects/love Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:31 pm

gypsy

gypsy
runawayhorses wrote:
god punishes sinners and the offspring of sinners"
That sounds very familiar to Mannings "He was born trash" routine, which I found quite funny btw.

That line suggests that "God" punishes innocent people for no fault or doing of their own. It suggests God is not fair and hands out unjust punishments for no reason other than to be cruel. The entire concept of a "God" is hard enough to swallow, but bring in the "Stupid God" scenario, and we know without out a doubt that whoever believes that way are weak minded individuals that don't want to be troubled with "thinking".

Supreme Beings, or a "God", don't go around mindlessly punishing people.

No offense was intended to "Lyn" by that observation, just "thinking" out loud.

Tyler, I agree..punishing people,I think that is an individual punishing themselves when bad things happen,they blame God..
our God is a forgiving,loving God,that is my belief.. I think the old testament was very harsh.. Jesus was the remedy, I think it is hard to explain.. I will not denounce God/Jesus he is not a cruel God,he gives and gives..
I do not understand many things,but hopefully, as a sinner,I and others will be redeemed,it is a matter of believing..

please don't take this as pushing my belief,,just explaining my feelings/belief
as adults we can discuss this..just my thoughts

13Paying Respects/love Empty Re: Paying Respects/love Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:56 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
SSC wrote:
gypsy wrote:Meemoon, I am going to say this once..a lot of things were said on those boards, that shouldn't have been said,a lot of things said in anger,I think you bringing that up here is not necessary,there is no point to it.that is one reason the boards at IYT were closed because of the constant bickering,and some one starting trouble.. for one thing, she never said that,,but beside that , what does it matter now,if she did..its all out of context..

Doubting it was out of context, but purely a mean hearted statement, typical of Lady Godiva, may she rest in where ever she is.
The topic of God is endless but my all time favorite is the Act of God...hurricanes , ice storms , lightening, tornados and floods..all the wrath of God, he who ever he is , is a real heartless son of a bitch to send death and destruction and then to top it all off leave no address or phone number for damage control.
OK OK I is almost ur new president, and i hear by declare, this nikos type topic closed, we never will agree, well i may have to have the irs check into rev manning tax records, when i am sworn in,is that legal? since that redneck state of alabama lost the football game , it made me one of the great powers here, as i is almost ur new president elect, dont screw up any chance of bein on my cabinet, ya hear, now i is going to play with this pretty little hickeys on the right over here, be nice and i may post some naked pics of michelle, hee hee, she has one nice booty, i kinda think this one is good for me king

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum