rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
first let me say, bama will come into atlanta the underdog. florida is very good, even thou bama is rated #1 im sure florida will be favored, it has more playmakers on its team and more team speed, but this reminds me of the 92 year, we beat florida in the sec champ game, then went to the sugar bowl to play miami for the National Championship, well the miami players as they always did back then had an attitude, and would trash talk the bama players on bourbon street sidewalks. miami was known for that back then, well bama won 30 something to 13 i think and the national championship, miami had a player that was fast, the tv announcers made mention of his speed, i think lamar thomas, but i may be wrong on the name. well this play i will post is the best play i have ever seen in football. the bama player is George Teague, after it the anouncers said , teague by that play alone just made alot more money when he goes pro, that it was a pro type move, just look how he runs the miami player down and then takes the ball away, its my all time favorite play in bama football,,