You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner

The Florida Gators Vs Florida State Seminoles

(11-28-09)

The Florida Gators Vs Florida State Seminoles 145px-FloridaGators The Florida Gators Vs Florida State Seminoles FloridaState01

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Halftime report: Gators 24 Seminoles 0 The Florida Gators Vs Florida State Seminoles 440643

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Final: Gators 37 Seminoles 10

Tim Tebow was fantastic as usual.

Up next, Gators against Alabama for the SEC championship.

Look out rosco, we're going after you next. lol

Will be a great game. Looking forward to it, next Saturday.

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
You now have to face Tim Tebow and company, the entire Gators team to win the sec championship. That's what you're up against. Good luck.

I think it will be exciting.

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
runawayhorses wrote:Final: Gators 37 Seminoles 10

Tim Tebow was fantastic as usual.

Up next, Gators against Alabama for the SEC championship.

Look out rosco, we're going after you next. lol

Will be a great game. Looking forward to it, next Saturday.

yep the auburn game u can throw out the record, it's pure emotion, and auburn had 2 weeks to plan and to put that surprise way of doing an onsides kick at the first of the game, and bama got behind, but kept there cool and took over 7 minutes for the last drive to score and win,,it was at auburn, and in the end zone huddle, the announcer said he had been down there before and not only can u not hear the snap he said u cant hear the quarterback in the huddle. auburn had ppl designated to go where ever ingram went.auburn said he will not win a trophy on them, so bama they put in richardson, who was in highschool last year, but has played great all year, and ran better than ingram, i really think auburn shutting down ingram knocked him out of the race, but the tv ppl said it might come down to the sec game,, but if ingram cant win, its a tough call the texas quarter back looked good, but texas A&M had no defense, i hope teebow wins it again mainly because he is such a class person and leader, and motivator..im sure frorida will be favored but i have not heard, i hope bama brings their A game, but as always teebow may be the the difference,,im glad both teams are going in with perfect no lose seasons,just a couple or 3 years back bama was down and out, saban has done a great job no matter what happens,, take care,

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
I know what you mean, Tim Tebow inspires me too. I love his compassion and appreciate his love of life, his energy is very strong. A very strong Man.

A good man no doubt. I hope when he goes to the NFL he gets drafted by the Bucs. That would be awesome. I pretty much know he wants to stay in Florida as I have read, but you never know how these things turn out.

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
back when we were joking around about auburn being a big game, see i could not watch the auburn game. i recorded it, and my sister called when it was over and told me i could watch it, lol, but i can watch the florida game. win or loose, its just great to make it to atlanta, and even if we loose we will get a pretty good bowl game,,, if we had lost to auburn, u have to go to work and listen to the auburn ppl .. plus the auburn ppl would have painted their cars with white shoe polish if they had won,,

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
i think teebow maybe the best player to play the game in colleges anyway,, bama can give them a good game if they have a hot hand, but again, teebow inspires his team so ,, im looking forward to the game ,,, take care,

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
just a note , u know any good team usually has a chance to loose good assistant coaches. hired away as head coaches from other schools, well on the bama web sight nothing will happen till after the sec game and possibly the bowl game but Alabama's Jim McElwain and Florida's Charlie Strong. will be strong candidates, for the Louisville head coaching job next year is being reported in an article on the bama sight.
take care

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
I am going to miss Tim Teebow next year with the Gators, but I hope he moves onto another Florida team when he goes into the NFL, my first choice for him would be the Tampa Bay Bucs, but we'll see.

On the Gators plate for next year is second string backup to Tim Teebow "John Brantley" who came from Trinity Catholic High School. Hes VERY good. He was born in Ocala, Florida,.

Hes a great quarterback with a big success record, not to mention the fact hes been training with Tim Teebow. Hes more than ready to start as the new quarterback for the gators. Hes very capable and a great player. He'll do really good. Probably set some records.

More on John Brantley:

The Florida Gators Vs Florida State Seminoles 127

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Brantley

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
i hope u get ur wish for tebow to play for the bucs.. i know that would be great for the whole region. bama will have the same quarterback next year. they have star jackson on second string but i don't see him moving up..take care

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum