You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

26Stuart Varney said on FOX this morning: - Page 2 Empty Re: Stuart Varney said on FOX this morning: Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:28 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
again a prime example of wanting someone else to do your homework..

27Stuart Varney said on FOX this morning: - Page 2 Empty Re: Stuart Varney said on FOX this morning: Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:34 pm

gypsy

gypsy
my homework?if you bring it here, and make a statement or blame someone,you do the homework,very simple~

28Stuart Varney said on FOX this morning: - Page 2 Empty Re: Stuart Varney said on FOX this morning: Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:48 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
who started all this marc, where is he,lol well nite im going, lol.. i will read more on economist opinions, no need to get in a huff over just one, ,, take care,

29Stuart Varney said on FOX this morning: - Page 2 Empty Re: Stuart Varney said on FOX this morning: Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:48 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
..I suggest you copy/ paste the article you directed me to from factcheck.org~~ thank you~

rest my case........I think I post enough articles on my topics to substantiate my opinions.

30Stuart Varney said on FOX this morning: - Page 2 Empty Re: Stuart Varney said on FOX this morning: Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:52 pm

gypsy

gypsy
no, because it wasn't there. look for yourself a total of 500thousand topics~

31Stuart Varney said on FOX this morning: - Page 2 Empty Re: Stuart Varney said on FOX this morning: Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:55 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
how do you think we find and post articles ??? You have to scroll and read and use the search engine..really not that hard to do

32Stuart Varney said on FOX this morning: - Page 2 Empty Re: Stuart Varney said on FOX this morning: Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:57 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
rosco 357 wrote:who started all this marc, where is he,lol well nite im going, lol.. i will read more on economist opinions, no need to get in a huff over just one, ,, take care,

Meemoon brought a very good topic to the board with plenty of carefully explained info on his subject. It was very easy to comprehend .

33Stuart Varney said on FOX this morning: - Page 2 Empty Re: Stuart Varney said on FOX this morning: Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:03 am

gypsy

gypsy
SSC wrote:how do you think we find and post articles ??? You have to scroll and read and use the search engine..really not that hard to do

your a laugh a minute SSC, how do you think I find the articles i do? I am very capable,,as I said if the article is there and so important bring it here, that is what meenoon should have done, like you tell me to do, its called back up ..I thought you were sleepy? LOLI didn't see anything but a statement that Barney declared he was gay LOL

34Stuart Varney said on FOX this morning: - Page 2 Empty Re: Stuart Varney said on FOX this morning: Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:05 am

gypsy

gypsy
rosco 357 wrote:who started all this marc, where is he,lol well nite im going, lol.. i will read more on economist opinions, no need to get in a huff over just one, ,, take care,
good night Rosco

35Stuart Varney said on FOX this morning: - Page 2 Empty Re: Stuart Varney said on FOX this morning: Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:07 am

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
SSC wrote:

Meemoon brought a very good topic to the board with plenty of carefully explained info on his subject. It was very easy to comprehend .

i know and i appreciated marcs thoughts and the article, i was just trying to lighten things up, take care , nite again, lol

36Stuart Varney said on FOX this morning: - Page 2 Empty Re: Stuart Varney said on FOX this morning: Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:08 am

SSC

SSC
Admin
sleepy ??? Gyp are you nipping again ??? I didn't send you to factcheck, Moon did...that is your cross to bear with him not me

37Stuart Varney said on FOX this morning: - Page 2 Empty Re: Stuart Varney said on FOX this morning: Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:09 am

SSC

SSC
Admin
I am lightening up, I am heading to IYT to play games...nite Rosco

38Stuart Varney said on FOX this morning: - Page 2 Empty Re: Stuart Varney said on FOX this morning: Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:10 am

gypsy

gypsy
rosco 357 wrote:
SSC wrote:

i know and i appreciated marcs thoughts and the article, i was just trying to lighten things up, take care , nite again, lol

I comprehended everything ( HE )said but that is the point,it was ones opinion, and it was just that an article

39Stuart Varney said on FOX this morning: - Page 2 Empty Re: Stuart Varney said on FOX this morning: Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:37 am

gypsy wrote:
rosco 357 wrote:
SSC wrote:

I comprehended everything ( HE )said but that is the point,it was ones opinion, and it was just that an article
Either you can't read (believable) or you'ra a liar (fact) In either case, you're a waste of time.

40Stuart Varney said on FOX this morning: - Page 2 Empty Re: Stuart Varney said on FOX this morning: Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:50 am

gypsy

gypsy
Meemoon then don't bother ..hey I don't force you.. you put something here, that is debatable, an article,so I debate, I find you like people who agree with you, some things yes I can some things no I can't~ that's life~ every individual has their on belief/ agenda what you said is not fact, not all of it, someone wrote it.. with their belief.. what is that saying? believe only what you see ,and half of what you read

even the history books have been noted to be not completely true, after all a human wrote it..

41Stuart Varney said on FOX this morning: - Page 2 Empty Re: Stuart Varney said on FOX this morning: Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:52 am

gypsy

gypsy
SSC wrote:sleepy ??? Gyp are you nipping again ??? I didn't send you to factcheck, Moon did...that is your cross to bear with him not me

haha there you go accusing, when you are losing a debate.. no sorry SSC I am not~ again i laugh at you~

42Stuart Varney said on FOX this morning: - Page 2 Empty Re: Stuart Varney said on FOX this morning: Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:55 am

gypsy

gypsy
SSC wrote:sleepy ??? Gyp are you nipping again ??? I didn't send you to factcheck, Moon did...that is your cross to bear with him not me
then why are you harping,on the research thing???? I am sure meemoon can answer for himself~~

SSC

SSC
Admin
Good god, you came at me about the post on not being able to find the fact check referance, laugh all you want my dear, i have done that since your Katrina fiasco. Again I wasn't the one who told you to go there it was Moon, read the thread S-L-O-W-L-Y...and you will maybe comprehend this .

gypsy

gypsy
calm down!! , you kept harping on it~ i knew you would bring up old things that don't belong here~ I find you very disturbed, and since this is a different board i answered your silly post~~ no win situation with you, so I will be the adult, and keep my word on rehashing things you haven't a clue.

carry on, I know you will,you do this every time I strike a truth about you, or the debate is tough to handle..I will continue to laugh` isnt this really silly? over a difference of opinion's
I walk away from your silly antic's~

SSC

SSC
Admin
even the history books have been noted to be not completely true, after all a human wrote it..
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

as they also wrote the bible

gypsy

gypsy
sorry not a different board so i did respond~ LOL it is so silly night SSC

SSC

SSC
Admin
gypsy wrote:calm down!! , you kept harping on it~ i knew you would bring up old things that don't belong here~ I find you very disturbed, and since this is a different board i answered your silly post~~ no win situation with you, so I will be the adult, and keep my word on rehashing things you haven't a clue.

carry on, I know you will,you do this every time I strike a truth about you, or the debate is tough to handle..I will continue to laugh` isnt this really silly? over a difference of opinion's

Well of course you knew I would bring out the past, that is where my opinion of you was formed.
Strike a truth...please explain..
Debate to tough...please explain..
I am far from disturbed my dear, I am sitting here laughing my silly head off rereading how bad you were confused on the board. You got lost when Moon posted above your head and had no clue how to interject in a sensible way.

SSC

SSC
Admin
night Gypsy

gypsy

gypsy
SSC wrote:
gypsy wrote:calm down!! , you kept harping on it~ i knew you would bring up old things that don't belong here~ I find you very disturbed, and since this is a different board i answered your silly post~~ no win situation with you, so I will be the adult, and keep my word on rehashing things you haven't a clue.

Well of course you knew I would bring out the past, that is where my opinion of you was formed.
Strike a truth...please explain..
Debate to tough...please explain..
I am far from disturbed my dear, I am sitting here laughing my silly head off rereading how bad you were confused on the board. You got lost when Moon posted above your head and had no clue how to interject in a sensible way.

since you didn't leave when you said i will be childish and respond,too u couldn't backup what moon put because Stuart Varney is just a reporter or newscaster for fox, not a really trustworthy news station, then since i was making the childish comment of your actions and asking you and moon to back up the comment you go into attack mode and rehash, which you said you would refrain` so here we are again~ same thing~ I know you will answer, but I will not, I will continue to post though of different topics.. Night for sure ,SSC yes i think your obsessed and disturbed.but not stupid LOL.

SSC

SSC
Admin
meemoon wrote:"you ask me if i wanted see, or read about Dodd and Frank and their fault in the down fall of the economy~ yes please~" /// Fine, look it up at factcheck.org---and don't denounce it as a "Repug" site, it's generally liberal in outlook.

This would be where you got lost Gypsy....Moons topic not mine , Moons research not mine .

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum