SSC

SSC
Admin
yes i think your obsessed and disturbed.but not stupid LOL.( Gypsy Quote )

Well glad no one pays attention to your opinions anyway. We already know you.

gypsy

gypsy
SSC wrote:
meemoon wrote:"you ask me if i wanted see, or read about Dodd and Frank and their fault in the down fall of the economy~ yes please~" /// Fine, look it up at factcheck.org---and don't denounce it as a "Repug" site, it's generally liberal in outlook.

This would be where you got lost Gypsy....Moons topic not mine , Moons research not mine .
ing the homework or what ever, there was none LOL you keep laying blame else where but your still here after saying tou were bored proclaiming same things

You know if you tried, you could like me,I almost was there liking you, then the old snake reared its head, your obsession with me is alarming!!

do you think we could have a marathon?? longest posts of silliness?

repeat after me! the debate is over a news commentary,, Duh if I say you win ,will that help??

now it is really getting to be fun~~

readers will ***hoot*** are we through now?? cheers

gypsy

gypsy
SSC wrote:yes i think your obsessed and disturbed.but not stupid LOL.( Gypsy Quote )

Well glad no one pays attention to your opinions anyway. We already know you.

no you don't know me,, ,you can't ,we have never met,,would you like too

SSC

SSC
Admin
Sure come on down to Louisiana I'll give you a guided tour of the area you were suppost to be in, even let you meet people who were real heros during the storm.
Please don't flatter yourself that I am obsessed by you, I am obsessed with liars, and snakes, never could understand why a person would want to claim to be something they aren't, usually they are the ones with no life and no hope of having one . But it takes all kinds to make the world go around.

gypsy

gypsy
been there, many times.. looks like what you say about life may apply to you~

gypsy wrote:Meemoon then don't bother ..hey I don't force you.. you put something here, that is debatable, an article,so I debate, I find you like people who agree with you, some things yes I can some things no I can't~ that's life~ every individual has their on belief/ agenda what you said is not fact, not all of it, someone wrote it.. with their belief.. what is that saying? believe only what you see ,and half of what you read

even the history books have been noted to be not completely true, after all a human wrote it..
You asked me for some info and I provided it. Being somewhat thick, you simply deny the credibility of any source that you don't agree with. As you say, all "facts" are subject to judgement, but to discount all sources disagreeable to one's point of view is stupid. Your assertion that I like people who agree with me is silly. I really liked some people at IYT that consistently disagreed with me (Erika,Bryan,susi,etc.) If I seem to "like" everyone here,it's because they are,in my opinion,sane. SSC and I disagree often and go on. You,however, don't present credible argument; you just (always?) denounce any sources offered and say "It's just my (your) opinion". Well, what is YOUR opinion? That nobody says the truth? That any source that presents info disagreeable to you is worthless chatter? If you ever ask me a question again, don't expect an answer. Frankly, I wish this site had a feature that would make your posts invisible to me.

gypsy

gypsy
moon your info was your own words no url or link was provided on the first post of this subject you quoted from Fox news., which is not a source i trust.. I went to factcheck.org found nothing on what you said.. good, on not answering my posts, I can make you invisible i just act like your not here, as I said those that call one stupid are that themselves.. I will say this again Barney and Chris may have made bad judgment, and mistakes but just two men are not the blame completely for this melt down and the eight past years of poorly run government is not completely at fault it is years of greedy banks wall street not being regulated and many other factors but the man at the helm at the time will be recorded as the fault.

WIKI: "Varney graduated from the London School of Economics. In 1980 he joined CNN, and hosted shows like Business Day and Business Asia. From 1999 to 2001, he hosted CNN’s Moneyline with Willow Bay. Varney has also worked for CNBC." /// No those comments in my first post were a direct transcript of Varney's words, they were not mine. I've included Wiki's entry about him to show he is not "just another news reader" but has expertise in economics. Your refusal/failure to look up info on Barney Frank is typical. Now you have reversed or abandoned your "understanding" that Bush caused Fanniemae's and Freddiemac's stupid lending policies. Well, how long now have you thought that Bush initiated those changes? Like much,if not most, of your comments,they are based on your HATRED of Bush. You never bother to look for the truth Never. You invite harsh criticism of your groundless accusations and nonsensical crap by doing that. I am posting this post not to correct anything but just to remind you,as I will do again occasionally, that there are good reasons for people to reject your notions. You really should post on cooking,gardening, and old music. Now go ahead and tell us you "Have a right to post on anything you want to". Duh.

gypsy

gypsy
Moon I ask you for the url to the transcript.. I looked up franks and dodd, and most of it was speculation and accusations/blogs no real trustworthy news I could find, except franks admitting he is gay,, also I see where they made mistakes ,I will admit that but they are not the sole reason for this mess our country is in, and the republicans were in power when it happened and have controlled the house/senate for years up till now~that was my point~ I will be the first to say something if Obama doesn't appease me~ also what I am saying is we can debate with respect.. I may not be top notch on politics, but I do have my opinion and I am not dumb or stupid,if I see something in a post I do have the same rights to respond as the rest of you.. I care less whether you like me or not~ I reread your first post and some of it I agree with some I don't and in my opinion Fox is not a good source of news ,I also read wiki about the commentator. his words as any news caster is mostly opinion.. I understand that the figures may be accurate, I will repeat I don't believe two men cause the failure that has struck this country I blame it on wall street, govt,and the consumers to a degree, so we do agree on that~

now I hope i cleared up most of what I was referring to~

SSC

SSC
Admin
gypsy wrote:been there, many times.. looks like what you say about life may apply to you~

I have the greatest life in the world, traveling, close family, my health. what more is there ?

gypsy

gypsy
gypsy wrote:Moon I ask you for the url to the transcript.. I looked up franks and dodd, and most of it was speculation and accusations/blogs no real trustworthy news I could find, except franks admitting he is gay,, also I see where they made mistakes ,I will admit that but they are not the sole reason for this mess our country is in, and the republicans were in power when it happened and have controlled the house/senate for years up till now~that was my point~ I will be the first to say something if Obama doesn't appease me~ also what I am saying is we can debate with respect.. I may not be top notch on politics, but I do have my opinion and I am not dumb or stupid,if I see something in a post I do have the same rights to respond as the rest of you.. I care less whether you like me or not~ I reread your first post and some of it I agree with some I don't and in my opinion Fox is not a good source of news ,I also read wiki about the commentator. his words as any news caster is mostly opinion.. I understand that the figures may be accurate, I will repeat I don't believe two men cause the failure that has struck this country I blame it on wall street, govt,and the consumers to a degree, so we do agree on that~

now I hope I cleared up most of what I was referring to~
// ps as I have said beforeIi don't hate Bush, or anyone, but the devil and the evil in this world.. I admit I have been harsh on Bush, he deserved it.. LOL and I don't blame him, anymore than I blame anyone person, it took a multitude to bring this ..chaos..

, does anyone know how many is in a multitude? LOL
I have been reading some history from the last 20 years we danced for awhile, some did the wealthy,mostly they have benefited from this i imagine, maybe not..I dunno! but they don't have to worry like the working class do.. i don't drive a 40thousand dollar suv I drive a dodge caravan~.. mistakes we all make them....

my opinion is Maybe Obama/cabinet should have just let things heal itself~ I dunno maybe thus will work

SSC

SSC
Admin
and you accused Rosco of babbling ???????????? Good lord

gypsy

gypsy
so do i ssc so do I.. greatest life~

64Stuart Varney said on FOX this morning: - Page 3 Empty Re: Stuart Varney said on FOX this morning: Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:02 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
This is getting better by the minute!

Speaking of driving, I take a limo, or taxi...driving sucks...

65Stuart Varney said on FOX this morning: - Page 3 Empty Re: Stuart Varney said on FOX this morning: Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:08 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Cool Tyler, limo's are a kick, a friend of mine owns a hummer limo we cruise the beaches in it , we do turn a few heads

66Stuart Varney said on FOX this morning: - Page 3 Empty Re: Stuart Varney said on FOX this morning: Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:31 pm

gypsy

gypsy
runawayhorses wrote:This is getting better by the minute!

limos are fun, I was taken to the prom in one, and one picked me up for an art demo~~ was very nice..

67Stuart Varney said on FOX this morning: - Page 3 Empty Re: Stuart Varney said on FOX this morning: Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:51 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
gee i feel kinda left out but i saw a limo on tv, lmao

68Stuart Varney said on FOX this morning: - Page 3 Empty Re: Stuart Varney said on FOX this morning: Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:14 pm

gypsy wrote:
runawayhorses wrote:This is getting better by the minute!

limos are fun, I was taken to the prom in one, and one picked me up for an art demo~~ was very nice..
They had cars then?

69Stuart Varney said on FOX this morning: - Page 3 Empty Re: Stuart Varney said on FOX this morning: Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:41 pm

gypsy

gypsy
this 1959 Cadillac limo
this was like the car my date and i rode to the prom in , 49 years ago and now I am married to him.. except it was white