You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 6 of 10]

126Tell Us What You Want..... - Page 6 Empty Re: Tell Us What You Want..... Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:28 pm

gypsy

gypsy
I want Autumn to last till a week beforeCchristmas a little snow then, and Zap spring the next week LOL

127Tell Us What You Want..... - Page 6 Empty Re: Tell Us What You Want..... Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:22 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
i want my yard work to disappear

128Tell Us What You Want..... - Page 6 Empty Re: Tell Us What You Want..... Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:29 pm

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran
rosco 357 wrote:i want my yard work to disappear

Get a leaf blower and blow it somewhere else.

I want Brian to do my hoovering...(The suction cleaner) and Wash the kitchen floor

If it happens I will let you know...I have got it all ready for him.
I have the washing to see to and some ironing...

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/allcreativefriends/

129Tell Us What You Want..... - Page 6 Empty Re: Tell Us What You Want..... Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:26 pm

Frede2

Frede2
I want all the prople in this world to try and understand one another.

130Tell Us What You Want..... - Page 6 Empty Re: Tell Us What You Want..... Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:40 pm

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran

I want Brian to do my hoovering...(The suction cleaner) and Wash the kitchen floor

If it happens I will let you know...I have got it all ready for him.

We did it to-gether....good man...

Yes Fred..but it aint ever gonna happen...Because we are all so different.

I want Fred to spend the rest of his years content.

131Tell Us What You Want..... - Page 6 Empty Re: Tell Us What You Want..... Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:59 pm

Frede2

Frede2
All it takes is to recognize & celebrate the differences.

I've just mounted the flashing pumpkins on the front of my scooter. The look good when the flashing gets random.

I want the batteries to last long enough for all the kids to get a good look.

132Tell Us What You Want..... - Page 6 Empty Re: Tell Us What You Want..... Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:41 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
I want to ride Frede2's cool Halloween scooter if he'll let me. Tell Us What You Want..... - Page 6 74f6751edd0400031f11766e66c17453

I think its cool you sport it up with decorations. Tell Us What You Want..... - Page 6 Revamped_Pumpkin_Entry_by_Coconutflakes

133Tell Us What You Want..... - Page 6 Empty Re: Tell Us What You Want..... Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:45 am

Frede2

Frede2
Well, the flashing pumpkins did seem to amaze the little kids - and some big kids as well.

I want Easter to get here soon. It is my next big event with the little kids.

134Tell Us What You Want..... - Page 6 Empty Re: Tell Us What You Want..... Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:18 am

gypsy

gypsy
I want to get finished with renovations/decorating, and get my house put back together~

135Tell Us What You Want..... - Page 6 Empty Re: Tell Us What You Want..... Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:55 am

Frede2

Frede2
I want a Happy New Year for everyone on this forum.

136Tell Us What You Want..... - Page 6 Empty Re: Tell Us What You Want..... Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:00 pm

gypsy

gypsy
I want to thank Frede for that nice post,Wishing you one early.

137Tell Us What You Want..... - Page 6 Empty Re: Tell Us What You Want..... Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:16 pm

Frede2

Frede2
I want it all, and I want it right now.

Then, I want some more. Tell Us What You Want..... - Page 6 729264

138Tell Us What You Want..... - Page 6 Empty Re: Tell Us What You Want..... Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:52 am

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran
Frede2 wrote:I want it all, and I want it right now.

Then, I want some more. Tell Us What You Want..... - Page 6 729264

Wonder what Fred Want's

I don't even know what I want...

The grass is not greener on the other side for me...

So I must have it all...

So what I want is something to want...

I would like never to see another yellow horrid little man again...he has been around too long.
Bring back Donald Duck...

139Tell Us What You Want..... - Page 6 Empty Re: Tell Us What You Want..... Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:22 pm

Frede2

Frede2
I want to satisfy Candy's wants.

140Tell Us What You Want..... - Page 6 Empty Re: Tell Us What You Want..... Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:22 pm

gypsy

gypsy
I want to sing!! I FEEL GOOD! nananana

141Tell Us What You Want..... - Page 6 Empty Re: Tell Us What You Want..... Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:58 am

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
be happy

142Tell Us What You Want..... - Page 6 Empty Re: Tell Us What You Want..... Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:02 am

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran
I would like Tyler to tell me how to get my Titles back in MY PICTURES under the envelope files.
It is just the THUMBNAILS that have the title missing.
The rest of the files are ok.
I hit something on the task bar and they dissapeared.
no-one else knows.

Help me please

143Tell Us What You Want..... - Page 6 Empty Re: Tell Us What You Want..... Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:39 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
I don't know either, never had that happen.

I want the Florida Gators to WIN today.. cheers

144Tell Us What You Want..... - Page 6 Empty Re: Tell Us What You Want..... Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:42 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
i want auburn to lose today, lol

145Tell Us What You Want..... - Page 6 Empty Re: Tell Us What You Want..... Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:19 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
I want to roll a joint.. Tell Us What You Want..... - Page 6 946318

146Tell Us What You Want..... - Page 6 Empty Re: Tell Us What You Want..... Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:04 pm

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran
CANNABIS CIGARETTE do you mean?

I want the sun to shine to-morrow....

147Tell Us What You Want..... - Page 6 Empty Re: Tell Us What You Want..... Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:49 am

gypsy

gypsy
I want to play tomorrow ,tired of working in this house LOL

148Tell Us What You Want..... - Page 6 Empty Re: Tell Us What You Want..... Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:27 pm

Frede2

Frede2
I want to play outside today - It doesn't look possible right now looking at the weather map.
I want to play outside tomorrow - More likely, I think

149Tell Us What You Want..... - Page 6 Empty Re: Tell Us What You Want..... Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:30 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
I want to talk to my Dad again.

150Tell Us What You Want..... - Page 6 Empty Re: Tell Us What You Want..... Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:01 pm

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran
Ah! Tyler ...u pulled my heart strings...

Yes I would also like to have my Parents back again....also my only Brother who was 4 years younger.

Also the two close people who I knew that committed suicide...both at different times.....so young and foolish.

My Aunt May who knew me as a baby and stayed with me quite often..so close.

Even my Neighbours next door who both recently passed away ...so strange that they are not their any more.

Life is cruel

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum