You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1green zone  Empty green zone Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:41 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
i know i posted on this alot, but i watched it again , but green zone with matt damon, is pretty good it said at the end it was inspired by the book " imperial life in the emerald city. not based but inspired whatever than means, but if u watch it and u need to watch close, it will make u think, and wonder,

2green zone  Empty Re: green zone Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:40 pm

gypsy

gypsy
I didn't like Green Zone to much war/ don't like war movies

3green zone  Empty Re: green zone Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:16 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
gypsy wrote:I didn't like Green Zone to much war/ don't like war movies

well to me it was more of a mystery, than war, but whatever , take care

4green zone  Empty Re: green zone Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:42 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
I like War movies, here's some I like just to name a few: Apocalypse Now, Saving Private Ryan, Platoon, The Dirty Dozen, The Deer Hunter, Full Metal Jacket, etc.

5green zone  Empty Re: green zone Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:20 pm

gypsy

gypsy
It Must be a man thing, my hubby likes them also/I rather love, than fight LOL
hey but you know I did like the Dirty Dozen,it had a story to it~ plus I like Charles Bronson and the actors who played in it~

6green zone  Empty Re: green zone Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:30 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
i liked pearl harbor and midway, and many more, i was not real crazy about full metal jacket and the one u typed before that, but i like most all military movies, i like civil war movies, i even ordered GLORY about the first black company in the civil war.. lots of big stars in it, i watched pearl harbor again last nite as it was on tv, but i like so many i cant list them all, i have private ryan, on dvd.. and gettysburg.

7green zone  Empty Re: green zone Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:20 am

gypsy

gypsy
let me rephrase,I like movies about war if there is a story, but not just shooting guns back and forth~

8green zone  Empty Re: green zone Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:13 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
I'll be honest, I don't watch many movies anymore because I generally get bored and simply don't like what I'm seeing. There are very few movies I like. And I rarely watch a new movie. I like to watch movies I've seen before in the 80's or 90's, but thats about it. I just don't care for movies anymore. I am NOT a movie buff. Never have been. But to each his own.

I prefer the internet for just about all media, if its a movie I want I'll download it. But that is rare I ever do that. I simply hate regular TV now, it is a ad infested peace of garbage, TV will not last long now, I give it 10 years before it is non-existant. Computers will give you full programing WITHOUT commercial and take over. Cable TV and TV in general is on its way out. Its inevitable.

I refuse to sit down to a movie anymore. I never like what I see, I get bored fast and then go right back to my computer.

9green zone  Empty Re: green zone Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:06 am

gypsy

gypsy
I love good movies,I would say I am a movie buff.
TV! I wouldn't give two cents for, I do watch a bit of news now, so I can debate differentiate real and not~ most news stations I don't truly like. just a few.

10green zone  Empty Re: green zone Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:24 am

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
im a big movie buff, im surprised gypsy u did not like green zone, since it kinda makes the government at the, time of the iraq invasion look kinda bad, it was more about the different intelligent agencys we have jousting than about shooting, i got 2 movies, to watch one is SOLOIST , and one is THE Ghostwriter, but i got them on the way home from work thurs, and i read the reviews on a dvd movie review sight and they did not get rated very good, but they were only a buck each, getting them on thursday nite at 3:30 am at walgreens sidewalk works great, have to be back by 9pm on saturday to cost a buck, but its only another buck to keep till sunday, but i go back to walmart on saturdays, one day there was a lady getting one, she said they were traveling from new jersey, and stop every so often and get one for the kids dvd player in the car, and as u know u can return them to any redbox in any state, works great for vacations, here walmarts and walgreens have them, and i think everywhere,

11green zone  Empty Re: green zone Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:41 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Ok I watched Green Zone again.I did notice the ??? on WMD !!again?? this makes three times,it quoted in the movie~ and some other passages, there were some interesting points/but again the shooting war thing was boring~

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum