You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Everything is getting green Empty Everything is getting green Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:23 am

gypsy

gypsy
and Beautiful again ..

first day of Spring Friday
my yard is blooming
forsythia,jonquils, tulips,pussy willows many getting ready to bloom.. cherry tree is full of buds but the ice storm did damage to Japanese maples and dogwood trees, I have pictures I don't know how to put them here~ maybe Tyler can help

2Everything is getting green Empty Re: Everything is getting green Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:41 am

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
i have decided to spray my whole yard with round up and play like its winter year around, u know save carbon emmissions with the lawnmower, not that im lazy or anything like that, lol

3Everything is getting green Empty Re: Everything is getting green Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:04 am

gypsy

gypsy
oh yeah, that would be real pretty why don't u just pave your yard LOL

4Everything is getting green Empty Re: Everything is getting green Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:29 am

SSC

SSC
Admin
now that is my theory, concrete the whole thing, spray it green viola instant yard..I could even get imaginative and change colors for holidays..and those little plastic flowers come in real handy, bet those damn fire ants will be confused..

5Everything is getting green Empty Re: Everything is getting green Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:18 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
gypsy wrote:and Beautiful again ..

first day of Spring Friday
my yard is blooming
forsythia,jonquils, tulips,pussy willows many getting ready to bloom.. cherry tree is full of buds but the ice storm did damage to Japanese maples and dogwood trees, I have pictures I don't know how to put them here~ maybe Tyler can help
I'd be happy to help with the "pussy willow" pictures.. lol!

Its getting warmer and warmer here now, I dread the dog days of summer.

6Everything is getting green Empty Re: Everything is getting green Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:10 pm

gypsy

gypsy
haha well it does have some on it.. don't know how that name derived..*pussy willow*

7Everything is getting green Empty Re: Everything is getting green Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:22 am

gypsy

gypsy
rosco 357 wrote:i have decided to spray my whole yard with round up and play like its winter year around, u know save carbon emmissions with the lawnmower, not that im lazy or anything like that, lol
//my Dad almost paved his complete yard except for one little square to set in lawn chairs.. that was of course when he built his third house years ago he is passed on now~

8Everything is getting green Empty Re: Everything is getting green Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:17 am

gypsy

gypsy
[ql!:

Its getting warmer and warmer here now, I dread the dog days of summer.[/quote]//summer is not my favoirite either Tyler especially if it is dry,, 85 degrees with low humidity is perfect for me` cheers

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum