You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Movie Robin Hood  - Page 2 Empty Re: Movie Robin Hood Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:59 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
rosco 357 wrote:i rented the movie " THE TOWN" its not good, very depressing, about a bad neighbor hood in boston, very depressing, dont rent it,
Thanks for the advice I'll be sure to never watch that movie. I don't like depressing movies, I have enough on my mind as it is, I don't need a movie to make me feel depressed.

27Movie Robin Hood  - Page 2 Empty Re: Movie Robin Hood Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:03 am

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
im in the first 30 min. of watching the movie by Disney, "Secretariat " i think its really going to be good.
i will let u know, whats funny, is im the only person in my family that remembers the horse when it raced, i had been waiting for this to come out, but so far im more than impressed with the story, it kinda comes at it at a different angle, or not what i was expecting, will let u know, my daughter wanted the movie, i will let her have it, both her and my granddaughters birthdays are coming up next week.i hope to get to take them out to eat, sat nite, not sure my GD plays softball so just have to wait and see, well im rambling, just checked in while on pause on the dvd. take care

OK i finished the movie, and im at the age which is good for the movie, i remember Secretariat, but not alot of the details, its an amazing string of event and one womans strength , that made the movie. i learned a lot and i have always like true movies that the story really happened, my grandkids other grandfather property and a horse thats the familys horse a half mile from me, and my son in law was raise riding there, as he had horses before he was my son in law. so they will surly love this movie as much as i did. its also a story of a family, that brought tears at times, with older parents, and what comes with that, but the movie to me was supper, i learned alot by reading the end of the movie when they showed the actual ppl pictures that the movie was based on , the horse mainly raced a year or two after i got out of highschool, i was not sure of the time frame, but learned in the movie.. these events dont come along and fall together very often, take care

28Movie Robin Hood  - Page 2 Empty Re: Movie Robin Hood Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:03 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
I'd like to see Secretariat, that sounds like a movie I would like. I grew up with horses as you know.

I was a fan on the horse "Man Of War" also, I don't know if you remember that horse, but he won many races. The triple crown I believe, That was in the 70's or 60's I think. But I love good stories, and like you I like the idea it is a true story.

Thanks, I'll try to catch that movie sometime.

29Movie Robin Hood  - Page 2 Empty Re: Movie Robin Hood Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:47 am

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
runawayhorses wrote:I'd like to see Secretariat, that sounds like a movie I would like. I grew up with horses as you know.

I was a fan on the horse "Man Of War" also, I don't know if you remember that horse, but he won many races. The triple crown I believe, That was in the 70's or 60's I think. But I love good stories, and like you I like the idea it is a true story.

Thanks, I'll try to catch that movie sometime.

sure i remember " man of war", trust me tyler u will like the movie, when i typed about my grands and horses, i remembered u were into horses.. so i know u will love the movie, im glad i did not know everything about the horse it made it a better movie to learn, so learn from the movie.. take care
secretariat was born close to 69 when i graduated, and ran around 73 .

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum